Part 10

Your pov

I had made myself comfortable on the floor outside of Erens cell. My head rested against the wall facing the cell. "You know you don't have to stay here right?" Erens voice was raspy. "I know I don't have to." Eren stuck his arm outside of the cell with the blanket in his hand. "It's cold you should cover up." I leaned forward and reached out my arm to grab the blanket but stopped. "Shouldn't you use it? I mean it's your cell." I say giggling. I was so tired everything seemed funny. "Just take it y/n. I'll be fine." I take the blanket and wrapped around me. "Thanks." Eren sat on his bed. "Go to sleep." "Why?" "Cause you're going to go get muffins in the morning." I nodded and closed my eyes soon drifting off to sleep.

~time skip~

I woke up before Eren and decided to go to the market. I only had about and ten dollars which I found in my pocket on the way there. I walked into the first bakers stall I saw. What kinda muffins should I get? I think to myself as I look at the kind they sold. Banana and cinnamon! I picked up two of each and headed to where I would pay for them. "Four dollars." I handed the woman four dollars after she wrapped the muffins up in a cloth and handed them to me. "Thank you." I walked away with the muffins and into the next stall. I proceeded to pick up two glasses of milk and pay for them. They were three dollars for both of them.

I walked back to the military polices headquarters and went back to Erens cell after earning a few dirty looks from officers. "Hey Eren I hope you like banana and cinnamon m-" I stopped in the doorway and mid sentence when I saw captain Levi and another man. Jesus his eyebrows were humongous. "Who are you?" The blonde man asked. "Cadet y/n
l/n sir." I put my right fist over my heart muffins still in hand. Levi had a dumbfounded look when I said my last name. "And how did you get down here?" "My legs sir." I say trying to not laugh. He didn't seem too happy with what I'd said. "I bribed the mp.." I took down my hand. "Muffin?" I ask walking closer to them and opening the cloth. "They're banana and cinnamon." Levi took a cinnamon one and the blonde man took a banana one. "Eren which one do you want?" Eren inspected the muffins and reached for the banana one. "Wrong one." I say causing him to roll his eyes at me he then took the cinnamon one. I then handed him his bottle of milk.

"Might I ask who you are?" I say looking at the blonde man taking a bite out of my muffin. "Erwin Smith. Commander of the scout regiment." Holy shit I was just a smart ass to the commander.
"I'm still amazed at how the brat got in here before us." Levi says crossing his arms. "I might be young Levi but I know how the world works. I'm not some oblivious girl." "And how did you bribe the military police?" Erwin asks me. "Money." Erwin nodded his head and said "We'll be taking our leave". I waved at them as they left.

"Eren! Levi's that guy who I need to talk to about my mom!" I say turning around and looking at him. "Really? Your mom was close with that guy?" Eren says with a mouthful of muffin. "Apparently!" "I can't believe you were a smartass to Erwin!" Eren laughs at me. "I didn't know who he was!" "You know last night I was joking about the muffins..but I'm glad you went and got them." Eren looked down at his hands and smiled. "Ya know when you get past the rough edges you're really nice."
"I don't have any rough edges!" "You do just a little."
"Whatever. Why were they here anyways?" Eren stood up from his bed and walked over the bars. "They just wanted to talk. I go on trial tomorrow to see who'll get custody of me." I stood up and looked at Eren. "Oh."

~time skip to the next day cause I'm lazy~

I'd met up with Armin and Mikasa earlier in the morning outside of the courthouse. We were all sitting outside waiting for Erens trail to begin.
"Hey y/n what's that scar on your face from?" Armin asks turning my head towards him. "Oh um..Mikasa slapped me." I glanced at her. "I'm sorry about that y/n." Mikasa apologized. "It was in the moment." I nodded at her. "It's fine. Just please don't slap me again that shit hurts." I laughed a little and Mikasa grinned. Were we actually getting along? Armin leaned over and whispered in my ear "I talked with her last night about you and Eren. She seemed to be understanding of it."
People started to head inside of the courthouse and we joined them. They brought Eren in a changed him up to a pole. "Is that really necessary?" I mumbled to Armin and Mikasa who were on both sides of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I'm kinda starting to run out of ideas..so if you could please please PLEASE comment things you'd like to happen and such.

ALSO THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR OVER ONE HUNDRED READSSSSS