Part 7

Your pov.

I watched the abnormal run away to attack more titans I assumed. I was completely out of gas and there was no one around.
I'm fucking screwed. I'm so fucking screwed. Titans were beginning to gather around the building I was one. Thank god they were only five meter ones. I began to pace back and forth out of the titans range. I can either wait for someone to find me or get myself out of here. HQ isn't that far I could try to make a run for it but it's a very slim chance I'd make it. The only good choice is to wait. Surely someone will come soon. I continued to pace until a 20 meter titan came into view. Oh shit. It was coming towards me. I tried to hide behind a pillar but it reached its hand around and picked me up.

"Put me down!"
I screamed swinging my blades around frantically. I screamed for what seemed like ages until I sliced off the fingers that were holding me. I landed back on the roof with a loud thump and my vision began to be covered with black spots. Soon it took over. The last thing I heard was the scream I'd heard earlier.

~time skip~

"Y/n? Come wake up." "Is she ok?" "She's still breathing."
"Hey you better wake up y/n if you don't who am I supposed to have competition with?"
"Y/n come on we know you're in there."
I opened my eyes and saw Jean, Sasha, Connie, and Christa. We were back inside the walls. My head was in Christas lap as she held a rag to my head. I sat up and looked around. We were back in the courtyard.
"What happened? Where's Armin? Is he ok?"
"He's fine y/n. You can worry about everyone else later for now worry about yourself."
"We found you on a building knocked out cold. I carried you back."
Jean says sitting on the ground beside me. Christa turned my face towards her and began feeling around my head.

"What are you doing?" "Checking for bumps! You could have a concussion." "I'm ok. Thank you guys."
"If it wasn't for Sasha we wouldn't have spotted you."
Connie says taking a seat beside Christa. Sasha soon joined. I looked around and half of our comrades were gone. My heart sunk a little.
"Connie Jean come with me to help look for the med kit y/n has several cuts on her face."
They both nodded and followed her. Sasha scooted closer to me.

"What happened?" "A shit ton." "I wanna know all of it."
I had heard Sasha say that sentence so many times. After a long day of training we would always sit outside and talk about our day. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.
"So me and Connie switched tanks so I could try to make it to HQ but I ran out of gas and was stranded on a building. This titan started grabbing at me so I had to jump to avoid it well my ankles gave out and I fell on the ground. I got up and ran but it cornered me. Then this abnormal came out of nowhere and started fighting the damn thing! I tried to make a run for it but the abnormal killed the other titan and picked me up and sat me back on a roof. Then this twenty meter titan fucking came out of nowhere and picked me up but I cut myself free and fell back on the roof."
Sasha gave me a weird look.
"I know this sounds incredibly insane but..I felt this connection to that abnormal and I swear to god it said my name Sasha. It sounded like Eren."

"Y/n Eren was eaten. I'm sure all of that was a dream."
She put her arm around me and hugged me. "It wasn't! It was him! I swear!"
"You're just trying to make things up in order to cope y/n. It's ok."
What she was saying was kinda of making sense. I felt tears forming in the brims of my e/c eyes.
"He's gone y/n."
That just triggered all of it. Hot steamy tears ran down my face and a few sobs escaped my mouth. I pulled away from Sasha and put my hands to my mouth to muffle my cries.
"It's ok to cry y/n. You don't have to be strong in front of me."
I removed my hands and sobbed hugging Sasha.
"I wanted to be with him through everything. I wanted to be his rock."
I whispered into Sashas ear. She started to rub small circles on my back. "Breathe y/n."
I nodded and pulled away. She wiped away my tears and smiled at me. "It'll be ok."

"Jesus Sasha we leave you alone with her for a few minutes and you make her cry!"
Connie scolds Sasha and sits down beside me. "What'd you do to her potato girl?"
Jean sits down beside me and put his arm around me. Which was a friendly habit he had developed considering I always asked to use his shoulder to sleep on in the mess hall. Christa soon followed sitting on my other side. She pulled out a med kit and began to clean my cuts. After a few minutes she was done. I pulled my legs to my chest and laid my head on my knees while the others talked. I stayed like this for a few minutes until I heard Armins voice. I quickly got up and started to walk towards what sounded like his voice.

"Armin!"
I yelled once I knew it was him. I ran to him and hugged him. "I'm so happy you're ok."
"I'm glad you're ok too."
He squeezed me a little and let go. He had a smile on his face. "Why are you smiling?" "Oh yeah! I have great news!" "And that is?"
Armin continued to talk but I stopped listening when I saw a brunette that looked like Eren. Wait! That's Eren! I ran as fast as I could towards him.
"Eren!"
I screamed at him. He turned around with a frown that quickly turned into a smile when he saw me. He too began running. We met in the middle and embraced each other.

"I thought you were dead! You left me you fucking idiot! I hate you so much."
I broke our hug and began to hit Erens chest softly.
"I was terrified...please..don't ever leave me again..I love you."
I quietly said all these things so only he would hear them. "I'm sorry y/n. Calm down."
Eren lifted up my head and brushed away tears. I was crying tears of anger, joy, and sadness.
"Promise me you won't leave again!" I yelled softly my voice cracking a little. "I promise you. Now calm down ok?"
"It's kinda hard to calm down when someone you care about is eaten right in front of you!" "Sh it's ok."
Eren pulled me into another hug and put my ear over his heart.
"You hear that y/n? I'm alive let's just focus on that for a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT OVER SIXTY READS!!!! FUCK YEAH GUYS!!!

Thank you so much for reading my book!!!!

So I realized I probably update waaaay too much but I get inspired super super SUPER easily...and I'm trying to get the plot up to season three before I start it so I can be more detailed cause like I forget things super easily