Prologue

They say that my life is perfect.

I could have anything that my heart desires. I could go to places I wanted to go to, go shopping from sunrise to sundown, and choose who ever I wanna be with.

That is what they see, but what they don't know is that my life is far from perfect.

I always wished for the perfect life but it turns out, we don't always get what we wish for.

I have the greatest parents in the whole world, they say but if they really are great, then I shouldn't be suffering. If they did not trouble anyone, I could be free and I shouldn't have to pay for what they have done.

When did it start?

It didn't start when I was born. It started way before that.

It started with a perfect bride and groom. Dancing in the middle of the dance floor.

"Stop staring at me like that, Gabriel!" The bride said and faced away from the groom.

"What do you mean?" The groom asked.

"That smile is really creepy. It's the smile that's gonna haunt me for the rest of my life."

He pouted. "Can't I be happy because I married the most beautiful girl in the entire universe?"

"You have never changed, Mr. Winters," she shook her head.

"That's why I am still in love with you, Mrs. Winters," he said and the bride blushed.

What they don't know is there's a vengeful soul lurking behind the shadows and watching their every move.

"Enjoy life while you still can because I'll definitely make sure that you won't see daylight again once I'm done with you."

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2018 by arianna_sognatore12. All Rights Reserved.

This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in any part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A/N: It is highly advisable that you read 'In Love With The Enemy' first as this is the sequel to it. :>

 :>