03 | reunion

A/N

chapter three!! it's getting real. this one's at about 5000 words, so happy reading :)

on a side note, i hope you're doing well and that this brightens your day. feel free to leave a comment, even if it's not related to the chapter! i'd love to talk to you.

sending all my love,

krissy

○

SEPTEMBER 29, 2017

BREAKING: JUNHO-JM RIVAL INTENSIFIES OVER WESTERN RADIO POLLS

On Friday September 29, yet another battle between fans of SM's Seo Junho and BigHit's Busan star JM exploded over radio station Hits 93 New York's Twitter poll asking followers if they should dedicate an hour each day to playing K-Pop songs.

Members of both fandoms stormed the replies to the polls, more often than not because one group's listeners did not want the radio station to play the other group's songs. And the reasons stem from the long-past issue of Junho fans calling the #JMARMY "beggars" for wanting Western countries to play more JM.

The years-long feud drew up bad blood between the fandoms, as JM fans didn't take kindly to name-calling from #ANGELS. Now that JM is blowing up in the US, members of the ARMY felt that any further airplay that Junho gets on Western radio stations is a result of the group riding on the former's coattails.

The fighting forced the major radio station to cancel plans for the one-hour block of nonstop K-Pop, in hopes of avoiding growing toxicity between both fandoms.

News of the chaos comes only one week after BigHit's ban of South Korean live streaming service VLIVE due to extreme death threats and the coordinated vandalism of ANGEL21 stores across Seoul by #JMARMY.

PRESENT DAY

"NARI?"

My name curls around his tongue like a whispered prayer. As always, Jimin's voice renders me speechless.

"Hey," my mouth says.