acknowledgments

....and that's a wrap! thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that followed nari's journey to the end. here are some photos of appreciation:

 here are some photos of appreciation:

i've chosen to end busan boy on a more open-ended note, because in the end, there is never a concrete happy ending

i've chosen to end busan boy on a more open-ended note, because in the end, there is never a concrete happy ending. and i don't mean this in a really angsty way. it's just a matter of life - you never know if a relationship, or life, for that matter, will remain good or bad for any given period of time. 

but i'd also like to point out the significance of the first snow in korea, in case you're not familiar with its importance. if you'd like a hint as to whether nari and jimin might last, looking up the first snow might tell you a thing or two.

with that said, i really wouldn't have been able to finish a full-length novel without you guys reading this book and supporting it. whether you're a silent reader or an avid commenter i really do appreciate every single one of you who have spared the time to read even a chapter of this book. i hope that busan boy, in some way, was able to brighten your day. that's all i wish for.  

i would shout out every one if you but it would get a little lengthy so just know that i am truly grateful to you ♡ 

if time permits and it feels necessary for more closure, i may publish a bonus chapter or a shorter epilogue. leave your thoughts on that, actually! i'm curious.

oh, and keep your eyes open for a new book next week ;)

until next time,

krissy  ♡