You're Not a Monster. [Setokano - Fluff]

[Requested by Kano_Shuuya_]

 -Past- When they were littler-

Kano said it the most when they were growing up. 

"I'm a monster!"

Is what he said, his red eyes gleaming with tears. He always said this to himself when he was alone, thought nobody was around. Only if he knew a  certain raven haired boy was watching him in the shadows.

Though he and the other two kids had been told countless times by Ayano they're not a monster, Kano never believed it. 

"Red is the color of a hero!"

'No. It's the color of a monster.'Kano had thought.'A monster!'

One day when Kano was crying his eyes out in the bathroom where he thought he was alone, there appeared  Seto. "Shuuya.."Seto mumbled. 

Kano jumped  in surprise. His head turned to the owner of the voice, his eyes wide,"K-Kousuke..?What are you doing in here?" Kano didn't get a reply. All Seto did was silently walk towards him before pulling his brother into a hug.

"..You're not a monster, Shuuya." The boy whispered into the blonds ear. His grip around the other tightened,"You're not a monster.." 

A powerful feeling of happiness came over the blond. It caused him to burst into more tears,"Kousuke.." He sobbed.

Seto pulled away only slightly to give him a kiss on the forehead,"It's okay, Shuuya." He embraced him once again, "I love you, Shuuya. You're not a monster."

"I love you too,Kousuke."

-The present-

They were much older now. Kano's views on himself changed.. Well, They should of anyway. Countless times he had said to the boy in green, "I don't believe i'm a monster anymore." But that was a lie of course. He's  mastered lying, hasn't he?

The short blond sat in front of his big sisters grave, those red eyes of his were gleaming with tears. He was alone now. He needed that mask no more. "Why was i cursed, sis?" He asked, his voice shaky. He was trying not to cry but it was no use."Why.." His fists clenched.

He often questioned why anyone cared for him at all.

Who would care for such a horrible lying monster?

"Nobody loves me.." The cat eyed boy whispered to himself,"Mother didn't love me."By that, he was talking about his real mother," Everyone hates me..All i can do is lie and lie." He looked down before looking up again, looking at Ayano's grave,"...I bet even you secretly hated me..Sis. Nobody loves a monster."

"Stop that."A familiar voice came from the back of him.

Kano's eyes widened. Of course he was here. The blond boy turned his head, looking up at the tall man that went by the name of Seto. "..What are you doing here,Seto?"

"Looking after you." 

Kano looked away, a grim expression on his face. He ignored the fact that the raven haired boy was there and just looked at Ayano's grave.

Seto let out a soft sigh. He slowly walked towards Kano, sitting down beside him. He wrapped an arm around him, pulling the  blond close,"You're not a monster, Shuuya." Two of his arms wrapped around the blond boy," You're not a monster..."

Shuuya.. Kano missed Seto's kind voice calling him that.

A powerful feeling of happiness came over the blond. It caused him to burst into more tears,"Kousuke.." He sobbed, his arms wrapping around the boy in green.

Seto pulled away slightly, only to give the blond a loving kiss on the lips.  Kano kissed back lovingly.

Yes. They had this kind of relationship.

They pulled back for air. Kano had a wide, cute smile on his face.

Seto's eyes softened,"It's okay, Shuuya." He embraced him once again," I love you, Shuuya. You're not a monster." He held him close, never wanting to let go of the one he loved.

"I love you too, Kousuke." Kano whispered, melting into the beautiful embrace. They loved each other dearly and did from when they were little.

Do you see, Kano? Monster or not, people love you. In a friendship way and romantic way.

"We should get going. "Seto spoke. He went to pull away but Kano only brought him back,"..!"

"A little bit more~"Kano purred happily.

I know what you're thinking, Kano put his mask back on.

Well, No, That's wrong. He's happy because Seto is here.

Seto has the power to make the depressed blond boy happy. 

"We should really get going, Shuuya. The dan is already really worried."Seto let out a happy sigh, letting Kano cuddle the heck out of him. Kano leaned in, kissing the others cheek.

"A few more minutes couldn't hurt."Kano beamed.

Seto sighed happily, "Shuuya..."

"Kousuke~"

~

"Finally. Where did you run off too, Kano?" Kido asked him as the two males entered the apartment."We were worried sick."

"Awwh~ You were worried for me? How cute!"Kano  beamed. Kido let out a sigh of annoyance, kicking him in the stomach.  "Agh!"Kano let out a sound of pain,"Kidooo~..." He fell to the floor,"That hurt." He pouted.

"Good."Kido replied calmly. She looked to Seto, smiling slightly. She nodded, as if saying 'Thank you.'

Seto smiled back, as if saying,' You're welcome.' He looked down to Kano, chuckling. "Get off the  ground ,Kano. It's dirty."He smiled.

Kano grinned,"Okay okay~"He beamed, getting off of the ground,"Well, I'm going to my room! Tell me when dinners ready, chef."He winked at Kido, who just seemed to be annoyed. The blond happily walked to his room, humming.

Seto watched his love walking away, a soft smile on his face. The only thing he could think was,' Who couldn't love a perfect boy like him?' His eyes softened.'It's impossible not to love him.'

Kido placed a hand on Seto's shoulder,"Thanks again, Seto." She patted his shoulder again before walking off, going to get dinner ready. She knew of them. Of course she did. They all grew up together after all.

As long as they're together, She just knows they'll be able to overcome everything.

They are friends.

They are family.

They are... lovers.

"I love you, Shuuya."

"I love you too,Kousuke~"

[Did i do good? xD I hope you all enjoyed it! Especially Kano_Shuuya_, the one who requested this! The feels in this is too strong! But hnngg the fluff~~]

[Anyway~ Hope you enjoyed this. If anyone has any requests, you know where to leave them. Kay, bye!]