[HALLOWEEN X READER SPECIAL]

[A Halloween Special! Featuring two routes- Kido and Konoha. You guys go trick or treating and romance happens!]

[No, I will not do the others. Just these two. Unless I cave in but meh.]

[This is manly fluff with some pervert-y-ness [wat] in it. xD] [Sorry it's so long!]

"Eh?" Mary blinked as she looked at you,"What are you,[Name]?" 

"I'm [Anime character]!"You grinned wide, putting your hands on your hips,"Isn't my cosplay good?"

"Who is..[Anime character]...?"Mary asked, tilting her head to the side. She was dressed up as a cute little witch.

"Um..Nevermind."You sweat dropped, not wanting to explain.

Seto and Kano grinned as they came out of the room. "Hey,[Name]! Do you like my costume?"He made sure to show off those  vampire teeth, pulling up his coat.

You smiled,"Yeah! Yours is good too, Seto!"You cheerfully beamed as you looked to the brave boy. He was dressed up as a werewolf, loving animals and all. Well, that's probably the reason.

Shintaro walked in with Momo,Hibiya , oh and Ene of course, in Shintaro's phone. Shintaro wasn't dressed up, not counting one of those sparkly hats you get from a discount store on his head. It was red with a white stripe. Momo on the other hand was dressed up as , well, It wasnt quite clear.

"Momo..What are you?"Kano asked, sweat dropping.

"I'm a zombie!"Momo beamed. She was dressed up in a very colorful dress, a witch hat on, fake vampire teeth, stockings,gloves, fake blood,green paint on her face and more.

"I see.."Seto said, forcing a smile.

 You looked to Hibiya, who had this rather funny pumpkin costume on. You covered your mouth in attempt to hold in your laughter,"Pff---" 

Hibiya blushed in embarrassment,"D-Don't you dare...!"

Kano then burst out in laughter, causing you to do so as well.

"Hey!"

"Hey hey,[Name!]"Ene said, trying to catch your attention,"Stop laughing at pumpkin boy and look at my costume!" You chuckled and went to the phone, blinking in confusion when you didn't see Ene.

"Eh?"

Out of nowhere, a screamer popped up, the scream face. You too screamed at scream,"Aah!Ene!"

Kano started to laugh more,"Bahahahah!!"

Ene popped in the screen, grinning. She  was in her normal clothes, but wearing a cloak around her, a scream mask on her face. She took it off,"Good,right?~"

"Very.."You muttered.

Finally was Konoha. He walked out of the bathroom after finally managing to put on his costume. It was a skeleton onesie!  You let out a awh. "Konoha, you look awesome!"

Konoha blinked,"Thank you,[Name]..."

"Where's Kido?"Momo asked, pointing out that the green haired girl wasn't here yet.

"Yeah, where is she?"You muttered.

"I'm not coming out."You heard a voice come from the hallway.

You blinked and went in the hallway , to the door the voice came from,"Come on, Kido..I'm sure you look beautiful."You beamed. "Please open up...?"

You heard her sigh. She opened the door to reveal herself. She was dressed up.. as a princess..

She was terribly embarrassed. "Woaah!"The dan exclaimed.