Strange. [Konoha x Reader - Mature + Fluff]

[Requested by ShanelleBalbntin ] [ Warning: This contains sexual  content. If you do not like this sort of thing, please move on. ]

You noticed Konoha was acting strange the  past few days and you, same with the others, didn't know why exactly. When asked why, he simply replied, "I'm feeling..Strange inside of me."

He didn't know how to describe this feeling. He just called it strange. You had asked him many times to describe it but he just couldn't describe it in words.

Was he sick? Well, At times his cheeks would heat up but other then that, He was fine. But something was certaintly wrong with him.

He was spacing out and..Would hardly eat. Yep, Konoha, the man who loves food more then anything, wouldn't eat.

Though, one random day the dan decided to play a game. Truth or Dare.

"Okay, Okay, My turn!"Kano beamed. He grinned, looking at everyone for his victim. His eyes settled on Konoha. "Heh." His arms crossed, leaning back in his chair,"Konoha. Truth or dare?"

"...Truth."

"Do you have somebody you love?"Kano asked.

You looked over at the tall boy, interested at what he was going to say. 

Konoha looked to Kano, "Love..?" He seemed confused.

"Yeah. Love. Y'Know, a fuzzy, happy feeling you get inside of you~" Kano grinned. The white haired boy still seemed confused. Kano let out a sigh," Love is when you really like some one. Like, You like them romantically. Not just as a friend."

"Oh..!"Konoha's eyes widened slightly. It seemed he realized something.

"Oh?"Kano grinned.

"Yes..I do."Konoha replied, a small smile appearing on his face.

Your [eye color] eyes sadened. You loved Konoha..

You found out he loves someone too but, you thought something like,'There's no way it could be me.' You let out a soft sigh.

"Ooh! Interesting!"Kano grinned,"Who is it?"

"I'd rather not say.."

Kano pouted,"Aww...Fine.. Then, Your turn!"

Konoha nodded. He blankly looked around at everyone before his eyes stopping at you. "[Name]. Truth or dare?"

You got caught off guard as he asked you, causing you to flinch,"I..Err--- Uhm..Dare."You replied.

"I dare you to..Tell us who you love."Konoha replied. Your eyes widened, your cheeks heated up and your heart started to race.

"I-I don't have anybody that i love." You lied, chuckling.

"Oh..Okay." Konoha's eyes hid sadness behind them.

He hoped you felt the same way for him..

You knew it wasn't good to lie but... You couldn't just confess to him right then and there.

Especially when you found out that he was in love..

-

 It was night. You just got into your pajamas, which was a [colour] singlet along with the same coloured shorts. You let out a sigh, running your fingers through your [hair color] locks, and said to yourself,"Time for bed."

You came out from the bathroom where you got changed then to your room. When you entered it,closing your door, you were greeted by Konoha. You let out a squeak of surprise, "Konoha..You scared me."You said, putting your hand where your heart is.