[CHRISTMAS X READER SPECIAL]

[A little late but eh, enjoy you guys. It has two routes like my halloween special did. This time  it's  Hibiya and Momo. Christmas day! Who will be the one to confess first?!] [Don't have much time so this one might be shorter.]

[Fluff] [Please do one route properly first]

It was Christmas day! A wonderful day filled with love, friends, family and presents. You were spending it with the Dan and you were all up and sitting in the lounge room, on the couch or on the floor in front of the large green Christmas tree.

 "You guys got me so many presents!"You exclaim. " You didn't have too.."

"We wanted to,  [Name] - [chan/kun]." Seto beamed. "Open them up."

"Open mine first [Name]!" Momo grinned wide.

Hibiya frowned at her,"Stupid Oba-san. She's opening mine first."

"Stop calling me that!!"

You sweatdropped at that.

[Who's do you open first?

> Momo

> Hibiya ]

[You selected, Momo.]

You decided to open Momo's first. She did ask first after all,"Momo. I'll open your since you asked first."You said with a smile, making Hibiya frown and cross his arms. "Sorry Hibiya."You took Momo's present which was messily wrapped.

You didn't comment on the wrapping. You took off the violet colored ribbon, placing it down next to you. You unwrapped the santa wrapping and saw a disc in a see-through case."Eh?" You took it out along with the packet of [flavor] pocky.

Momo quickly snatched the  disc, "I'll put it in!"She beamed,  quickly putting the disc into the DvD player and turning the television on.

> TV <

On  the television was Momo. "Uwah. Is this thing on?" She moved the camera up, "Mnn..That should be good. "She took a few steps back. She was wearing a white dress that looked quite formal and there was a microphone in her right hand. "O-Kay!"

Suddenly music started, a sweet song full of feeling.  Momo began to sing, her voice was beautiful and enchanting and became more beautiful and enchanting as she sang.

 ♫"I want to get these feelings to you." ♫

 ♫"In the only way I know how, I'll sing for you." ♫

 ♫" I love you more then anything , [Name]." ♫

She continued to sing, her voice just so sweet. Once done she took a deep breath and looked to the camera, " [Name].. Will you be my girlfriend?"

> End <

You were shocked, stunned. Your cheeks were a very dark red and your eyes were wide."..!"You looked over to Momo who had hopeful eyes and a pocky stick in her mouth.

Everyone else was silent and Hibiya watched, hoping you'd said no since he loved you too.

"M-Momo.."You mumbled, leaning in you took the other end of the pocky stick. You both ate your ends until your lips met in a kiss that lasted for a few moments. You both pulled away,  "I will."