My Sunshine. [Shinaya Special - Angst]

[Not a request. Just a little special thing. Sorry it's short.]

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

After being away sick, Ayano walked into the classroom, getting greeted by her friends and other people in the classroom. Shintaro looked up and looked to the pretty girl. She smiled at him, "Hey, Shintaro." She beamed cheerfully, lighting up the whole classroom that was dull because of the grey sky. "Miss me?~"She joked.

You make me happy when skies are grey.

Shintaro rolled his eyes. He was happy but didn't show  it,"No."He replied, looking back to the paper on his desk. Ayano chuckled.

You never know , dear, how much I love you.

They walked side by side  together, their hands almost touching. The sunset was beautiful and suited what Shintaro wanted to say."Hey..Ayano."

Ayano blinked then looked to him, smiling,"Yeah?"

"I..." Shintaro swallowed. He looked away,"Nevermind." He chickened out and couldn't get his feelings out.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

"Ayano is dead." Those three words echoed in his mind. He sat on his bed in his dark room, his head hung. Tears streamed down his face. She died  and he didn't even tell her how  he felt.

She commited suicide. He didn't know  how  much her light had darkened.

Why did she die?

Why did she leave him?

Why couldn't they be together.

Please don't take my sunshine away

Ene was gone.

Shintaro sat on his bed. He reached out, grabbing a pair of red scissors. He held them up, readying himself for death.

'I'm coming, Ayano.'

"Onii-chan?"Momo knocked on his door. No answer. She rose a brow  and grabbed the handle, turning it. It was unlocked. She opened the door, seeing her brother laying down on his bed.

At first she couldn't see the blood.

"Onii-chan, get up."She walked closer  to her brother,"..." Her eyes widened at the sight. She stood in front of him, looking down at the dead body of her brother.

Oh, now  she saw  the blood.

Tears streamed down the idols cheeks.

Please don't take my brother away.

[I'm soz]