Don't Disappear. [ Kanokido - Mature + Fluff. ]

[Requested by NanaAzu] [Warning: This contains sexual content. If you do not like this sort of thing, please move on.]

From when she was little, she was scared she was going to disappear. Having not gotten hold of her ability yet she always said things like, "Don't let me disappear!"

And always there to comfort her was a certain cat eyed boy. He said comforting things like,"Don't worry. You won't disappear." That always made the green haired girl feel better.

They held hands.  It was comforting for Kido. It made her feel like she wouldn't disappear.

But now though, When the blond says he'll be there for her, the only reply he gets is, "Is that another lie?" Oh my dirty. It seems he's lied too much.

That mask of his.. It's come back to bite him.

"Nope! It's the truth!"

Try and hold back those tears.

Lately the  bond between Kido and Kano has been fading.

Kano wouldn't let that happen.

"Kido~"The  blond purred. He walked over to the tall girl who was cooking dinner,"What are you cooking?" He  grinned wide, keeping that mask of his on.

Kido glanced to the liar then back at the food,"Pizza. Konoha said he wanted to taste it, so i decided to make some."

"I see, i see~"Kano grinned.  He decided to tease the green haired girl," Hey, Kido, Are you still afraid you'll disappear?" He asked. She flinched.

Kido glared at the blond," Shut up, Kano."

A smirk tugged on the liars lips,"  Don't worry~ It's okay if you do. I'm always here for you, Kido~"He beamed. Fear swirled in his heart.  The blond looked down to the ground.He waited to hear those words, " Is that another lie?" but instead, surprisingly he heard..

"I know."

Kano blinked a few times in surprise."Eh?" He looked up at the girl, seeing her cheeks were faintly red."You're blushing,Kido~!"He beamed.

Kido wacked the back of his head. "Ow owww!"Kano yelped in pain. Afterwards he rubbed the back of his head, a grin on his face,"That hurt~~"

Kido let out a sigh. She continued to make dinner, her eyes focused on that. 

Kano smiled."Kido. Don't ignore me." One of his  arms snaked around the tall girls waist. He  kissed her cheek.

Kido let out a sound of surprise,"...!" She turned to face the boy, her cheeks a very dark red.

All Kano did was grin at her,"Hehe~"He then let go, turning and walking away, his hands in his pockets. Kido frowned.

'Seriously..What is up with him lately?'The leader thought.

-

"G-Goodnight!" Mary  got up off the couch,"I-I'm going to bed." 

Seto got up too,"I should head to bed as well." He told Kano, who was the only one up now  besides from them. "Come on Mary, I'll tuck you in." He smiled. Mary nodded, walking to her room with the raven haired boy.

Kano let out a sigh,"I suppose i should head to bed too~"He said to himself, getting up. He turned the television and lights off, walking down the hallway. He hummed as he walked though he stopped humming and walking when he heard female sobs."Hm?~"