Shintaro x Reader [ SHORT SPECIAL]

She was your sunshine, your only sunshine.

I wanted to be your sunshine , your only sunshine.

You were always there for Shintaro. You loved him, he loved her. When she was gone he fell into a great depression. You were still always there for Shintaro. Your Shintaro.

You walk into his room after school."Shintaro, How's it going?"You cheerfully greeted him.

He didn't so much as look to you. 

You walked over to him , placing a gift basket on his desk. You looked to his computer screen,"Ene. Are you there?" 

The cyber girl greeted you cheerfully." [Name]! What did you bring today?"

" Soda, Chips and stuff like that."You beamed.  Shintaro still didn't look at you, he just did whatever he was doing on his computer. "Shintaro..." You looked to him. "When are you going to come back to school?"You looked at him sadly.

"..Never."He replied.

You gaze at him sadly."Y-You gotta get over her..!"Your eyes teared."I miss you..The class misses you.."

"Don't tell me what to do!"The unstable Shintaro snapped at you. He stood up from his computer chair all of a sudden, making you take a step back in fear.

"S-Shintaro.."You mumbled, your voice shaky. Ene watched from the computer screen, fear in her eyes. She knew her master was unstable and broken beyond repair.

You saw that his eyes were watering."Shintaro..It's okay.. I know you miss her."You hugged him, "Please do not do anything you'll regret..Remember I am always here for you, always."

He broke down into tears.

Ah, why does this always happen?

 He buried his face in the crook of your neck, hugging you back as the unstable him sobbed. 

Ene watched, looking at you with a sad , disgusted expression. She knew how you felt but there was nothing she could do. She couldn't save her master.

You grinned a wide grin, your eyes glowing red.

Now that Ayano died, you had him all to yourself. You could take care of him, have him cry in your arms. Have him fall in love with you.

I am your sunshine, your only sunshine.

I will be forever.