Drowning In Pleasure. [ Kuroha x Male! Mary - Mature]

[ Not a request] [Warning: This contains hardcore forced sexual content between two males. Don't like this kind of stuff?Please move on.] [Mary is called Mari in this, being gender bent and all. The only one gender bent.]

[Gift to Male-Marry.]

The apartment was a complete mess, blood spattered everywhere. It was such an normal day, everyone in the Dan was happy, except for Konoha who was missing. Who knew  he all of a sudden got taken over by that black snake. 

He had such a happy expression on his face as was murdering them all and ignoring Mari's cries. Kuroha took the most pleasure in murdering Seto. Mari seemed to only get even more upset at that. Seto, The one he loved the most romantically..was gone.

The screams of everyone echoed through his ears. The cries and the begs.

"Please stop it!"

Mari's eyes slowly opened to reveal a pitch black open space, "Huh...?"He slowly sat up, looking around. It was just all black.

This was the Haze.

All of a sudden, a spotlight came out of nowhere on a king chair, there was Kuroha sitting on it with his legs  crossed, a wide smile on his face.

"Good morning, my king." The evil snake greeted the medusa.

Mari's eyes widened. He immediately backed away, still on the ground,"Y-You..!" Memories of before came to him, the blood splashing everywhere and covering everything it could. The screams of the Dan as they got brutally murdered.

Kuroha  uncrossed his legs and got up, slowly walking to the boy who was backing away, afraid. 

Mari's shoulders tensed, his eyes glowing. 'Just.. Just reset it!'

"No you don't." Kuroha got down to eye-level, roughly gripping Mari's hair, making the boy whimper in pain.  Kuroha's eyes glinted evily, "You're mine now, Mari." He whispered huskily, making the smaller boy shiver."Forever." He leaned in, roughly kissing the medusa.

"N-No!"Mari protested, pulling away from the snake, his eyes watering," Leave me alone! I-I don't like you that way!"

Kuroha frowned. He wasn't pleased at all."Seto is gone, Mari." He coldly spoke.

Mari swallowed hard.

A crazy grin spread across Kuroha's face,"Forever. You're mine now, not his." 

Tears streamed down Mari's pale cheeks,"..No..." He weakly protested,"No.." Memories of Seto flowed through the medusa's mind. Seto's kind smile, the way Seto gently held Mari and took care of him.

Seto slowly entered Mari, the bed creaking as he did so.  He looked down at the cute male medusa, his eyes squeezed closed and his face flustered. He was beautiful , each and every part of him. Seto's eyebrows furrowed," Does it hurt?"He asked him.

Mari  shook his head,  breathlessly speaking up,"N-No..It...It feels..." He squirmed a bit, letting out a soft moan, "Good.."

Seto smiled softly. He leaned down, softly and lovingly kissing the one he loved as he slowly moved inside him, letting them drown in the beautiful pleasure.

"A-Ahh!~"

Even when they were doing that, Seto would always be gentle with him as if he could break into pieces.