Your Taste. [ Konoha x Reader - Mature ]

[Requested by Male-Marry] [ Warning: This contains sexual content. If you do not like this sort of thing, please move on.]

It was just you and Konoha in the apartment today. The others decided to go to the amusement park.  You didn't really feel up to it, so you decided to stay here.. And because you stayed, Konoha did too.You sat down on the couch, watching television.

Your favorite show was on.

"[Name]." You heard a familiar, soft male voice. You turned your head, gazing  at the tall man in white with your [Eye color] orbs. Konoha tilted his head to the side, "I'm hungry." He spoke in such a seductive tone.

You knew what this mean't. 

This sort of thing happened often, didn't it?

Your cheeks heated up,"Now...?" You muttered, you felt your heart starting to beat fast. He always likes to do this. He loves your taste.

Konoha walked over to you, he gently pinned you down on the couch, going on top of you. Your breath hitched. "Is it okay if we do it, [Name]?" He asked you in such an innocent voice. To be honest, you were already starting to get turned on. 

Only he can make you like this.

You blushed, looking away in embarrassment, "It's okay.. I don't mind." You spoke up in a soft voice.

You two have been in this kind of relationship for quite awhile but you're still not all used to doing this..It's embarrassing after all. But you love Konoha.

"Thank you~ I love you, [Name]."Konoha  smiled softly, he leaned down, giving you a sweet kiss. One of his hands went under your [Favorite color] shirt, rubbing one of your soft spots. He knew your body well by now.

You moaned softly into the kiss. Your arms wrapped around Konoha's neck and your legs around his waist. You felt his clothed member poking your clothed thigh. You mewled.

Konoha pulled away from the kiss, licking his lips. Oh boy, did he love your taste. It was better then any of the foods he's ever tasted.

The white haired male slowly took off your shirt, discarding it on the floor. His hungry lust filled eyes gazed at  your  chest. Your [favorite color] sports bra was on. You sat up a little bit, letting Konoha take it off of you and discard it elsewhere.

Quickly you covered your chest with your arms, embarrassed.

Konoha put on a sad expression. His eyes were like those puppy eyes. So hard to resist,"Please don't cover your beautiful self up, [Name]."

"It's embarrassing, Konoha..."You replied softly.

Konoha softly smiled at your cuteness."You don't need to be embarrassed. I love every part of you." He replied, gently taking your arms away from your chest, revealing your breasts. He leaned in, licking your right nipple. 

Your grip around him tightened as you let out a rather loud moan,"Aah.." 

Using his free hand, Konoha gently ran his fingers through your [Hair colour] locks. He moved on, licking your left nipple. You let out soft moans. You could hardly take it and it seems, Konoha couldn't either. 

His pants were already becoming stained with pre-cum. He grinded his clothed member against your clothed clit. You moaned loudly,"Aah..!" You threw your head back.

Konoha pulled away, grabbing the waist band of your [Second favorite color] shorts and tugging them down, along with your [Favorite color] panties. Soon you were completely naked. You shivered under Konoha's gaze.

His eyes were darkened with lust and love.

"N-No fair, Konoha.." You pouted. He was still all clothed.  Konoha tilted his head in confusion. "Don't make me the only bare one here.."You shyly muttered.

Konoha let out a soft chuckle. He had a cute little smile on his face."Don't worry,[Name]." He slowly unclothed himself. First his shirt then pants. Soon he was completely naked too. His amazing chest was revealed and his hard cock. He quickly slipped on a condom.

You wound your arms around his neck once again, your chest pressing up against his. He positioned himself then softly gazed into your [Eye  color] orbs. He smiled gently,"I love you,[Name]." He softly gripped your hips, his thumbs softly pressing against your skin.

"I love you too..Konoha." You whispered softly.

He softly pressed his hardness against your entrance. You moaned softly, "Aah..Konoha..Please." You whispered to him. You couldn't take the wait anymore.

Konoha slowly pushed in, stopping when his member was all the way inside you. It hurt.

You squeezed your eyes closed. "I'm sorry,[Name]." Konoha apologized like he always did. He leaned in, kissing your forehead. 

He waited for you to adjust to his big length then slowly began to move. It hurt so he kept it slow until slowly the pain went away..All you could feel was pleasure.

You nodded to him, telling him it was okay to go faster. He started to thrust in and out of you faster, causing you to moan and cry out in pure pleasure. 

While Konoha continued his thrusts inside you, he leaned down, softly sucking and biting your neck to give you love bites and hickeys. 

His possesive side came up.

He wanted to claim you as his.

You moaned and cried out in pleasure, tightly clinging onto Konoha. "Konoha!"You cried out his name, your eyes watery from all the pleasure. You needed more. You met his thrusts half way. 

Konoha grunted and groaned lowly in pleasure. He kissed you a bit roughly, his tongue sliding into yours. You both fought for domination but soon you let Konoha win, his tongue exploring your mouth as it pleased.

Konoha is always gentle with you. Sometimes he gets a bit rough with his kisses though. Not that you mind..

He thrust into fast and hard, both of you letting out loud sounds of pleasure.  You felt your stomach tighten as you were about to come,"Konoha..I'm coming!"You cried out.

"Me too..[Name]." He replied, his voice husky. All of a sudden his thrusts got faster and harder.  You came with a loud scream. He came shortly after you, releasing his creamy semen inside the condom. He rode out his orgasm in you before eventually stopping.

You were both out of breath. You panted hard,"Ha..."

Konoha leaned in, giving you a kiss on the forehead,"I love you,[Name]."He said once again.

You smiled at him,"I love you too,Konoha." You replied, closing your eyes and hugging to him.

-Later on-

"We're back!"Kano's happy voice came from the entrance as he walked in with everyone else. He walked over to you and Konoha, who were both dressed and sitting close together, watching your favorite show. "How was your alone time?"He winked at you two.

Your cheeks heated up. "It was fine..We watched television and stuff.."You replied.

"Right~"He winked," Don't think I don't know what happened, [Name]." He grinned.

Konoha just had on his usual expression, not seeming to be fazed by all this.

Your blushed darker,"S-Shut up, pervert!" You wacked the back of his head.

"Ow ow! I'm sorry,[Name]!~"Kano pouted, rubbing the back of his head."You're mean." He did a playful pout, walking away from you two. 

Konoha smiled, putting his arms around you. You smiled back, blushing. You rested your head on his shoulder, continuing to watch your favorite show on television."I love you,Konoha."You said.

"I love you more,[Name]."

[Kya! How did i do? I've never written a character x reader before.. yet alone a mature one!! Did you like it?]

[If anyone has any more requests, post them below. I'll get to them as quick as i can.]