Our Day. [Shintaro x Reader - Fluff]

[Requested by  NanaAzu.]

"Are you free today, Shintaro?" You asked kindly, a smile on your face. The black haired boy sighed, turning his chair to face away from his computer and to you.

"Why?"He asked.

"Uhmm.."Your cheeks heated up a bit,"Well..I just kinda.. want to go to the amusement park with you." It wasn't a secret that you had a crush on Shintaro..Just abou everybody but him knows it, it seems. "It will be Our Day!"

"Amusement park? No way." Was his instant reply. Your eyes saddened. You did a cute pout, making Shintaro's cheeks heat up. "Err---!"

"Please.."You begged, "Please!"

"Go out with her, Master! It'll be fun!"You heard Ene exclaim from the computer. You then both begged him,making sure you were loud. 

"Enough!"Shintaro shouted, sighing after,"I'll go, I'll go!" He let out yet another sigh of defeat. You grinned wide and gave Ene a thumbs up. She did the same to you, winking. You let out a laugh.

"I'll wait downstairs,Shintaro!"You beamed, running out of his room happily.

Shintaro sighed again..

"Awh come on, Master. You know you like her too~"Ene purred.

"Ene!!"

-Time skip-

"Woaah!" Your [Eye color] eyes widened. The amusement park was amazing today! There were two new rides that were added in..and today, you were sure you'd get the courage to confess to Shintaro. Your [Hair color] hair faintly blew in the wind. 

You looked to Shintaro, who looked tired from just walking here, and smiled,"Ready, Shintaro?" Without even hearing his reply, you dragged him along to a ride. It was one that swung back and forwards and spun around. It was called the KamiKaze.

This would surely freak out Shintaro..

"No!"Shintaro protested as you tried to get him to go on it.

"Pleeaase!"You begged him, clinging onto his arm, "Please, Shintaro! Afterwards, I'll get you some soda!" Now that seemed to spark his interest.

He sighed,"Whatever.." He pulled away,"Let's get on." Your eyes sparkled in happiness, a wide smile on your face. It made his cheeks heat up.

You then dragged him along to the ride, paying for the tickets after a while of waiting in line ,you finally got on. You grinned wide,"This is going to be awesome!"You exclaimed.

Shintaro had a terrified look on his face already. Slowly the rode started up, already the neet was freaking out. It started off slow, just going back and forward before started to go around. You and Shintaro were both screaming.

You were screaming in delight and fear while for Shintaro, it was pure fear. He was probably wishing he stayed home.

After getting off of the ride, you saw that Shintaro was pale. He held his stomach. Your eyebrows furrowed in worry,"You okay..?"You asked. He just nodded before suddenly, running over to the nearest bin, throwing up.

You had a expression of disgust on your face,"Eww!" Well at least now you know never to take him on wild rides.. Once he was done, you gave him a nipkin you had in your pocket. He wiped his face then threw the napkin in the bin,"You okay now, Shintaro?"You asked, your voice full of concern.

He nodded his head,"Yeah.."

You smiled,"Let's go play some calming games, huh?"You gently pulled him along, not wanting him to throw up again..especially on you. 

You played a few games like tossing a ball onto something, throwing balls to a few pins in order to get some prizes. Shintaro was actually good at a few of them.. He won you a cute pac-man ghost. The blue one and a large panda bear.

You walked beside him with the blue ghost in your arms, Shintaro carrying the extremely large panda toy on his back. You then looked to him, asking hopefully,"Did you have fun..?" You tilted your head to the side.

He smiled, making your cheeks heat up,"Yeah."

What a surprise! 

Just that made your heart filled up with happiness..

You smiled softly,"I'm glad..."

"Did you have fun?"Shintaro asked."

"Of course! Aside from seeing you throw up.."You joked, laughing.

"H-Hey!"

-Time skip-

By now it was already night. You guys went on a few rides though they weren't extreme.  You did NOT want to see Shintaro throw up again. That was the last thing you wanted.

"Well,We should go.."You heard Shintaro say. Your eyes widened.

You realized you haven't told him yet..!

You promised yourself you would confess to him today. "U-Uhm..Yeah.. But, Shintaro-"

"C-Can i tell you something..?"The neet interupted you, blushing hard. He looked away, scratching the back of his neck.

 You blinked,"Sure.. Ask away." You smiled at him, your heart was racing.

"I sort of...like you.."Shintaro said, but really quietly. You didn't hear it.

"What'd you say?"You asked,"Sorry, I couldn't hear you.."

"I said I.. like you."He replied, still soft.

"You're talking too soft, Shintaro!"You pouted.

"I said I like you!"Suddenly he shouted. Upon realizing he shouted it loudly, his blush darkened extremely. Your eyes widened, then soon softened. You were so happy..

"...You beat me.."You chuckled,"I..I like you too,Shintaro."You blushed sweetly, looking down, slightly embarrassed.

Shintaro looked surprise.He smiled. He mustered up the courage to lean in, pressing a kiss on your forehead.  You let out a gasp of surprise then looked up to him, your [eye color] eyes wide. He was looking away, a look of embarrassment on his face.

You smiled and giggled..How cute he was...

"Let's go back, Shintaro."

-Skip-

"Master got a girlfriend?!?!"Ene exclaimed in surprise as we told her once we entered Shintaro's room. She was shocked, her jaw dropped,"Why would you date him?!He's ew!"

"Ene!"Shintaro angrily shouted.

You laughed at the two of them,"Shintaro is cute."You replied, making Shintaro's cheeks go red.

"Uwah! Master is blushing!!"Ene laughed, you joining in. Shintaro looked extremely embarrassed.

"Shut up you guys!"

[Awwh. This was cute >U< Hope you guys liked it!!]