Prankster Of My Heart. [ Male! Kido x Fem! Kano - Fluff]

[ Not a request] [ Their names will not be changed because tbh, I'm lazy to search up names. Mary's name though will simply be changed to Mari. Everyone is genderbent in this btw/.]

Kido slowly woke up. He let out a yawn and sat up on his bed, his green hair was messy since he just woke up. He was wearing no shirt, just long pants. 

The green haired male got off his bed, looking for a shirt to put on.  Nobody knows he sleeps without a shirt and he planned to keep it that way. He went to his closet, only to find that all his shirts were missing,"Huh..?" He looked around, seeing a note on his door.

He walked up to the door, reading the note.

Took all your shirts. Now  you can be shirtless all the time! Not only when sleeping. xoxoxoxo

-Kano

His eyes widened, blush appearing on his cheeks,"Kano!!!"He angrily shouted. He had no choice but to go out shirtless. He ran out of his room angrily, heading to the lounge room. He saw  Kano sitting on the couch, all of Kido's shirts surrounding her.

The blonde girl giggled,"Good morning, Kido!~"Kido frowned and hit her upside her head. "Ow  ow  ow! I'm sorrryy!~"

"No you're not, idiot."Kido huffed. He took one of his shirts, putting it on.

Kano pouted cutely,"I really am~" She said, "I just took it becasuse like--- I was going to dump a bucket of water on your head in the night, but then I saw you were shirtless then I got this idea!" An annoyed irk mark appeared on Kido's head. "You look better without a shirt though,Kidoo~"

Kido's cheeks went a dark red. He glared at her,"..Shut up." He turned, walking away angrily to go get in the shower.

Kano just laughed, holding her stomach.

"That was mean,Kano.."A soft male voice said. Kano looked over to Mari, the male medusa and simply grinned at him.

"It's fine,Mari~ He loves my pranks!"Kano beamed cutely.

Seto chuckled. "Are you sure about that?"She asked the blonde female, leaning back on the couch.

"Of course."Kano beamed.

Kido got out of the shower and got dressed. He put his hood on, putting it over his face. He walked out, making breakfast for eveyone.

Shintaro came through the front door with her brother, Momo,"Morning."He tiredly greeted them.

"Morning!"The Dan cheerfully greeted them back.

 "Mistress!! Let me out, I wanna see everyoneee!" Ene shouted from Shintaro's pocket. Shintaro sighed and took out his phone from his pocket so now  Ene could be seen and everyone could see him. Ene pressed his face against the screen.

"Are we going to go to the amusement park today?" Ene asked everyone.

"Hmmm~ Depends if Kido is still a grumpy butt or not~"The blonde cat eyed female beamed, looking over to Kido.

 Kido glared at her, making Kano's face go pale, making her laugh awkwardly.

"Eeeh? Why is leader a gumpy butt?"Ene asked her.

Kano smirked," I found out he slept shirtless! So, I took all of his shirts in the night, making him run out shirtless!"She beamed proudly. Ene laughed.

"Idiot!" Kido got a pan and  went over to Kano, hitting her head with it.

"Ow  ow!!" Kano flailed her arms.

"Stop pulling all these dumb pranks,Kano." The green haired male said.

"Nevveeeerr!"Kano laughed.

"Let me join in when you do the next one!!"Ene spoke up, laughing.

"Don't you dare try to prank me!"Shintaro said, glaring at the cyber boy.

"No promises,Mistress~"

The day went by fast and it was time for bed. Kano whistled as she made her way to her room. She noticed her door was half opened,"Hm?" She  thought somebody was in her room. She opened the door more but a bucket fell from the top of it, water splashing on her,"Eeeekk!!"

Innocent, cute laughing came from behind her. Kano's cheeks went red. "Huh?"She looked, noticing a bit down the hall was Kido. Kido smirked at her.

Kano smiled wide," Heh. And you said you didn't like pranks!"She laughed, "Come hereee! Revenge time!!" She ran towards him. Kido laughed and ran away from her.

Kido ran to his room, his door was half open too. He opened it then all of a suddenly, a bucket full of water fell down, the water going all over him. His eyes widened. He heard the blonde cat girl laugh her butt off behind him.

Kido turned, looking at her with wide eyes. Kano had such a cute, innocent expression on while she laughed at him.  

Kido smiled softly. He walked to her, putting a hand on her head, "Good one." He said maturely. Kano blushed hard. She looked up to him and smiled. She went on her tippy toes, kissing his cheek.

Kido's jaw  dropped, his eyes going wide and cheeks going very red.

Kano laughed,"I'm going to dry my hair  then head to bed! G'Night,Kido~"She beamed, turning away and whistling while she skipped down the hallway, to her room.

Kido was just standing there with the same expression on his face. Once she was completely gone.. Kido smiled a out of character smile. He scratched the back of his neck, his eyes closed as he blushed sweetly and happily at what the blonde liar just did.

The next morning..

"UWAAAH! They kissed!!"Mari squealed in front of everyone gathered in the lounge room.

"Huh..?"Everyone seemed confused.

Mari swallowed hard," I-I saw  Kido-kun and Kano-chan  l-last night..!! They kissed!"

Both Kido and Kano's cheeks went red."I-I-It was just on the cheek!!"Kido nervously and rather loudly, spoke up.

"Even though you probably wanted one on the lips." Kano commented.

"Does kissing taste as good as food..?"The clueless white haired female asked as she ate negima.

Kido glared at her and hit her head with a pillow.. "Ow!"

"I didn't know  you two were a couple..Gross.."Hibiya commented, crossing her arms across her flat chest. She rolled her eyes.

"We aren't!!!"

[That was cute! I really  enjoyed writing that~ There will be more gender bend in the future.  Fluff and mature.. ;) ]