You Can't Run. [ Yandere!Konoha x Reader - Mature]

[Not a request] [ Warning: This contants slight sexual content. If you do not like this sort of thing, please move on.] [This also contains gore?/Violence + character death.]

You got up to run. You ran towards the door but Konoha harshly grabbed you harshly, throwing you back to the floor, your back hitting the wall.

"You can't run from me, [Name]." Is what he said to you in his usual soft voice.  You were trembling, your face pale and your [Eye color] eyes were as wide as they could be. "You're mine now..Forever."

This..This wasn't Konoha. 

He had the same soft voice, the same oblivious expression and the same looks... but this wasn't Konoha. It wasn't the Konoha you knew.

Everything was normal just a few minutes ago.

-Flashback-

You were in the lounge room with Hibiya, Seto,Konoha and Kano. The others had  gone off somewhere.

You were laughing to one of Kano's jokes, laughing so hard tears came to your eyes. Kano grinned wide," Hehehe~ You seem to really like my jokes, [Name]."He said,  blowing a kiss at you.

"Stop hogging [Name]!"You heard Hibiya angrily say to Kano. You blinked in surprise, your cheeks heating up slightly.

"Eh?~ Are you jealous, Hibiya?"The cat eyed blond asked, a wide grin on his face and a raised eyebrow. Hibiya's cheeks went a dark red and he started to stutter, shaking his head really fast.

"O-Of course n-not!"

Seto laughed lightly,"It's okay, Hibiya." He beamed.

You giggled. This certainly was a surprise...

"...Stop it." A soft voice came from the background. Almost immediately all of you turned to face the owner of that soft voice, the white haired 'man' by the name of Konoha with his head down to the ground. "Stop it.. [Name]..is mine."

Kano's eyes widened,"Ooh! [Name], It seems Konoha loves youuu~!" He laughed. Hibiya glared at Konoha, his hatred for him growing, while Seto just simply smiled.

Konoha slowly got up, his head still down . Once on his feet, he rose his head. His usual expression was on his face but there was something wrong with it.. His eyes were crazy."..Kano.." He walked up to the short male, all of a sudden he hit him in the head with all the strength he had.

Kano let out a cry of pain, falling to the floor. His head was bleeding badly and his eyes were teary. He weakly looked up to Konoha.

Your eyes widened in fear,"Konoha..?!"You shouted, looking at him with a scared expression. He ignored you then turned to Hibiya, all of a sudden kicking him in his face as hard as he can then to the side, causing the shota to fall.

Seto got up,"Konoha..!"He ran to the white haired male to stop him.. but only ended up becoming  like the other two boys. Konoha grabbed his face, his thumbs pressed hard into the others eyes, bawling them out. A terrified scream came  from Seto.

Konoha pulled his thumbs out then kicked Seto in the crotch, causing him to fall.  You backed away in fear for your life, hitting the wall. What you saw made you sick to your stomach.

Konoha continued to ignore your existance for this bit. With his usual expression on his face, he repeatingly kept stomping on Seto's face, stopping when you couldn't recognize who the owner of the face was. 

You slid down the wall, sitting down on the floor. You sobbed,  screaming, "Stop!" even though him stopping wouldn't do much. The three boys you cared for were gone.. 

Konoha repeated to kick Kano in his face, crashing his skull. It was such a horrible sight,  blood and his brain were able to be seen. Once done with the blond, he moved onto Hibiya. 

What he did to Hibiya was, grabbing his two arms and two legs, breaking them until the bone was able to be seen. You almost threw up at the sight of the three boys, covering your mouth.

He seemed to be done with them and turned to you, walking towards you.

That was when you tried to run.

-Back to the present-

Your body trembled,"K-Kono-ha.. P-Please don't.."You shakily spoke, not wanting him to kill you..especially that way.

A soft and sweet smile went on his face. "Don't be scared, [Name]." He spoke, crouching down to you,"I love you..So i won't kill you, [Name]."

Love..?

All color was gone from your face, your eyes still wide."L-Love me.."You swallowed hard, trying to find your courage,"Then why did you kill them?!"You cried, tears streaming down your face. Konoha's expression went emotionless. He tightly gripped your [Hair color] hair, pulling you roughly towards him.

You let out a whimper of pain, squeezing your eyes shut before opening them, looking into the others eyes.

"They were in the way,[Name]." He replied, his voice that of a cold, harsh one. Without letting you reply, he let go of your hair then roughly kissed you,  making you squirm backwards , your back hitting the wall, to escape him. 

He tightly wrapped his arms around you. So tight it hurt.

He slipped his tongue into your mouth, exploring it as he pleased. You bit down on his tounge, causing him to let out a sound of pain and pull away. "[Name].."

 Suddenly he slapped you hard, causing you to cry out in pain. 

"You didn't behave,[Name]."

Konoha's right hand slowly went up your shirt and under your bra, rubbing your right breast. You moaned at the touch then immediately felt disgusted at yourself for doing so.

"Let go of me!"You angrily shouted.

Konoha's free hand tightly grabbed your left wrist, so tight that it was very painful. You let out a cry,"S-Stop!"

"Only if you behave,[Name]." He replied in his usual voice, his expression not changing from his usual emotionless one.

You had no choice..

You had to surrender to him..

You did not want to get hurt more. It was so painful.

You nodded your head, looking down. Your eyes started to water again, tears dropping down from your eyes to your [ color] pants. You just cried.

"Don't cry,[Name]." Gently Konoha lifted your head up with his free hand. He sweetly pressed a kiss on your forehead,"I love you,[Name]."

This isn't love.

You wouldn't hurt the one you loved..You wouldn't hurt her friends either. He took his hand out from  your shirt and bra. He pressed his body against yours, his erection poking at your thigh.

"Now. Do as I say please,[Name]."

Please? As if you had a choice.

You shivered,"O-Okay.."You replied in a sobbing voice.

"Good girl.."

What happened afterwards, well, you and Konoha went off to some secret place.. leaving the bodies for the others to find and cry over.

"Stay with me forever,[Name].." He spoke.

"You can't run."

[How was that guys? Yandere!Konoha.. Hnng..  He's cray cray but he loves you. I suppose that's all that matters? Oh and that he has a hot bod //shot.] [Just think, Konoha was once the sweet Haruka.. o-o]

[Anyway, Hope you guys enjoyed!  Please continue to read this book..because You Can't Run."