Impatience. [Kuroha x Reader - Mature. ]

[Requested by  Smileyfaceyay  ] [Warning: This contains sexual content. If you do not like this sort of thing, please move on. ]

[Warning: This one-shot contains a sexual scene that would be considered 'rape'. If you do not like that kind of thing, or it reminds you of something horrible. I suggest you please not read this. Have a good day. ]

"Hm? Aren't you happy, [Name]?" Kuroha asked as he stood over you in the dan's apartment. You were trembling with fear."They're all dead now.. You're mine forever." A wide,sadistic grin went on his face,"They can't take you away from me."

In such a short time their happiness washed away.

You [Eye colour] eyes were wide, staring up at the evil 'man' standing in front of you.  "..I-I hate you!"You yelled at him, your [Eye colour] eyes starting to form tears in the corner of them.

"No. That's not right.."Kuroha tilted his head to the side, smirking," You love me, don't you?'

"Y-You're wrong!"You shouted angrily, "I love Konoha..Not..Not you.."

He didn't seem pleased with hearing that.

Not pleased at all.

"I'm as close as you can get, [Name]." He replied in a harsh tone.

Just a while go things were all happy..

Kano  was his usual cheerful self, teasing the green haired girl. "You're blushing,Kido!"

Seto was his  normal happy self, taking care of Mary."Good morning,Mary!"

Ene was making fun of Shintaro as usual.."Pfft---! What's up with those pictures of legs?!"

Things just turned to the worst.

"Shut it!"You felt confident all of a sudden. You got up off the floor, glaring at Kuroha who's clothes were blood-stained. "You're nothing compared to him.. You..You monster!" You clenched your fists.

A strange smirk went on the mans face,"...Hm. If you're going to be that way..I'll just make you love me." He replied, dropping the gun that was in his right hand, he walked up to you, grabbing the collar of your [colour] shirt. 

Any attempts to escape his grasp was useless.

He dragged you to the nearest room, throwing you on the bed roughly.  You let out a squeak once you hit the bed. Your closed eyes opened, looking over at the man with a seductive face.

"You're mine now, [Name]." He said your name in such a seductive and husky way, sending chills down your spine. 

Quickly he got on the bed and on top of you. Your heart started to beat faster then before as you realized what he wanted and what he was going to do.

"No!" You shouted, starting to kick your legs. You tried to push him off but with one hand, he pinned both of your wrists above your head.

"Now,Now, [Name]. Be a good girl." He snickered. Kuroha wasted no time in tightly gripping your shirt with his free hand, literally ripping it off of you, revealing your [Favorite colour] lacy bra. "How nice~"Before you could react, he even ripped your bra off, revealing your breast. Seductively, He licked his lips.

Your [Eye colour] eyes widened in fear, "No!"You screamed, your eyes watering. 

You had never done this before.

You planned on saving it for someone special..Like Konoha.

Not Kuroha!

You were going to resist even more  but..