Ch. 10 - I Love You Daryl Dixon

Anna

“C’mon Daryl we’re supposed to be hunting,” I said giggling as I was trying to help him spot game but he kept walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and placing little kisses on my neck. Boy he wasn’t helping me out any with that. “We don’t need to rush,” he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. “Daryl,” I whimpered, I didn’t want to give in but he was making it harder and harder on me not to. “Please,” he whispered into my ear as I felt his teeth lightly graze cross my skin. He knew how to drive me crazy. I had my eyes closed, still trying hard to resist him, when I suddenly felt his hands leave my waist and slowly slid up to the hem of my shirt and began lifting it up. “Daryl,” I said as I began giggling while opening my eyes and turning to look at him.

His blue eyes, darker than usual, took my breath away as I stared back at him while he was staring at me. Okay I admit, I’m addicted to Daryl Dixon. It’s been a week and we haven’t been able to show any affection because of everyone in the group. Even Merle knows nothing about us. I felt his hands on the bare skin of my waist, I still had my shirt on but he had it lifted up, as he turned me so that I was facing him and our bodies pulled together as close as they could get. “Fuck it,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips towards mine for a passionate kiss. As we kissed, I slowly slid my hands down across his arms to his sides where I placed them on the hem of his shirt and began lifting it up over his head as he too began to lift mine again.

We had wasted daylight, by the time we were laying still steadying our breathing, the sun was setting and we’d have to wait till morning just to try and find that deer we had been tracking. “Ya think everyone will be okay with Merle,” I asked as I laid in Daryl’s arms as I stared ahead into the trees around us. “What ya mean,” he asked as I felt him look down at me. “I mean,” I said sitting up some so I could look at him, “Merle doesn’t play well with others. You know this. And most of this camp seems to give the two of you a wide birth.” “I know,” he said as he stroked my hair, “Merle and I kinda liked being left to ourselves after this world went to shit. Even before we liked to be alone.” “Then why did y’all let me come around,” I asked curious about what his answer would be. “I’m not sure honestly,” he said looking at me with a serious expression, “something about a girl much younger than me and my brother walking up to us on her own had me very curious about her.”

“Why me Daryl,” I asked after a couple minutes of silence, “why pick me? I’d originally be too young for you if the world didn’t go to hell. So why pick me of all people in the group?” “I woulda found a way around society if the world hadn’t ended,” he said smiling down at me as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, “I woulda found a way to be with ya. Somehow, someway, I woulda. Now let’s get some sleep, we still need to catch that deer tomorrow ya know.” “Woulda caught it today had someone not wanted to stop,” I muttered with a smile as I felt him chuckle underneath me. “I don’t recall any protests coming from the other half of that,” he said smiling, “get some sleep Little Mouse.” “I love you Daryl Dixon,” I said smiling as I close my eyes and felt him pull me tighter to him. “And I love you Anna Murphy,” he said as I felt him place a kiss to the top of my head before I quickly fell asleep.