CHAPTER 10

It was almost at 12:30 am that Taehyung got out from Evelyn's apartment. They couldn't carry on their make out session in the office, so she had seductively whispered her address to Taehyung. And that's where he met her after work for obvious reasons.

She was good in bed, and Taehyung literally had to do nothing. He sat back while she took charge...it was as if she was more hungry for him than he was for her.

He didn't mind though, he just came for a quick fuck anyway.
As he made his way out of the building, a thought struck him out of nowhere. He shouldn't have even been thinking about that person right now.

Jungkook.

He wondered if Jungkook was getting screwed under horny men at the moment. The last two times, he had spotted Jungkook walking alone in a dark alley at around 1 am. He wondered if Jungkook was still there. Out of curiosity, he decided to take that route, which was longer, than the normal route to his house.

He drove around that area, trying to catch a glimpse of Jungkook. He planned on taking a picture of Jungkook in his messed up condition, with swollen lips and ruffled hair. And when he'd send that same picture to Jimin and the boys, he'd have fun watching how they stop pouring all their attention to a supposedly innocent guy.

"Where the fuck is this guy!" Taehyung grumbled, having caught no glimpse of him in the past 10 minutes

Sighing, he parked his car in the empty road, and got out, clutching his phone with the flashlight off. He couldn't wait to click a picture of Jungkook!

He walked around, aimlessly. He perked up his ears for any sort of shuffling or footsteps.

Yet, he never felt the presence lingering behind his back.

"A hot guy like you shouldn't be out so late at night." Taehyung froze as he heard the unexpected voice

He turned around slowly, only to be met with a rough looking guy. He looked like the leader of some roadside gang. His body was heavily tattooed from head to toe, with a deep scar across his neck, completing the look. His hair was shaved on one side, leaving the other side untamed. His right eye looked like it'll pop out any second...all in all, he looked scary.

Yet, Taehyung was unfazed, as if he met such people everyday.

"What do you want?" Taehyung growled

"Hmmm...feisty, I like!" The man laughed

"Fucking pervert." Taehyung muttered, as he turned around to walk away

But he was stopped. The man held his wrist tightly, almost bruising them.

"Doll, you don't jus' turn ya' back on me." the man snickered

Taehyung struggled as the man tightened his grip.

"And ya' look pretty expensive too. Look at dat' watch and shoes!" The man gasped, licking his lips hungrily

Taehyung boiled with rage. And the next thing he knew, he had punched the man using his free hand. The man stumbled, loosening his grip on Taehyung's wrist.

The man froze for a while, but regained his senses, as he stood back, wiping the blood across his lips.

"Bitch." he muttered before calling out the most random names Taehyung had ever heard.

But he should've probably ran for his life, instead of waiting and watching.

A few men, looking equally as scary as the first one, came out of their hiding. Some from the dumpster, while some from the bushes.