CHAPTER 39

Jungkook was wrong if he had thought that he'd probably never be able to look at Taehyung the same way again after making love to him. That was what he believed till he woke up the next morning, with the older's body tangled in his. He stared at him for a while and came to the pleasant conclusion that nothing had changed, yes, he sure did feel a heightened sense of attachment and love for the older, but didn't feel weird at all.

He had always assumed things get awkward after having explored each other so intimately, but who was he to even think such stuff when he never even experienced it prior to last night.

It had been a whole month after that night, and well, it was a surprise that they hadn't done it again. Taehyung never went any further than kissing and foreplay or cuddling, and now Jungkook was starting to assume something was wrong. It's not like he wanted Taehyung to fuck him every single moment if the day, but it was strange he never mentioned anything about that night ever again. Yes, he did tease him the first week, but after that...nothing.

Jungkook knew it was stupid, Taehyung came home tired most of the time and had an overtime almost everyday. Being his secretary, he knew exactly what was happening in and around the company, and even though he had told the older to relax and not stress himself out, the only response he got was a loving kiss on his nose and lips accompanied with a smile telling the younger not to fret.

Yoongi too, had noticed and couldn't do much except for reiterating Jungkook's words, being the receptionist didn't give him much information on what was happening in the company but he knew it was the promotion period and everyone were on their toes, working extra hard. Plus, it was also the time when all other companies would have a meeting on which company would acquire the smaller ones. And for a company to acquire these, they had to present and come up with the highest gains and supplies in order to prove their worth. Collecting and analysing the data was the job of the secretary, which in other words, was Jungkook.

Jungkook had experienced this last year, but Taehyung and him weren't on the best terms at that point of time, so he barely cared or even bothered with whatever was happening. The older hadn't let him get involved anyway because he still didn't know if he should've trusted the younger or not. But now...it was different. If last year Taehyung wanted to deliberately annoy the younger, this year, he wanted Jungkook to take some time off and finish his work at his own pace. Taehyung was aware that Jungkook was close to graduating in a few months and the pressure of that already loomed over his head like some sword, and he wanted his Jungkook to relax more than anything else, even if that meant Taehyung working extra hard.

---------------------

Yoongi entered Taehyung's cabin and was immediately flustered by the sight. No matter how many times he had walked in on the duo, they never failed to embarrass him.

"Tae, let Jungkook get off your damn lap and sit on the couch,"

Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's waist only tightened, as he smirked.

"We aren't even doing anything! Do you mind knocking?"

Yoongi ignored the duo as they continued making out. But still, he could bear the make-out sessions rather than the fights they'd have earlier.

After about a minute or so, Jungkook nudged Taehyung and finally got off his lap, lips swollen and hair ruffled.

"Both of you really have no shame," Yoongi grumbled

"Yeah, like I haven't walked in on you and Jimin doing the nastiest stuff possible." Taehyung shot back

Yoongi rolled his eyes and placed the files on Taehyung's desk.