CHAPTER 45

To say Jungkook wasn't nervous would be a lie. Yes, he had begun his journey quite confidently, imagining himself sauntering into Kim Daehyung's place like he owned it, but as he approached closer to the huge ass mansion, he felt his soul deflate.

What was he even gonna say? That he knew Daehyung is his guardian angel? And where the hell do they even go from there? Fuck, he should've just stayed in bed, cuddling with Taehyung, meeting up with this dude wasn't worth it.

Anyway, the cab stopped right outside the mansion, and Jungkook got out after paying, feeling his heart hammering in his chest. His body was still bruised and he felt his ass getting ripped up with pain, but that was for a completely dufferent reason. No matter how hard Taehyung tried to be gentle, it always ended up paining. But he wasn't complaining though, he liked that kind of pain.

"Who do you want to see?" The security guards voice snapped Jungkook out of his daydreaming. He felt himself blushing, how ridiculous of him to fantasise about his husband in the middle of nowhere.

"Um, is Kim Daehyung home?" Jungkook was pleased when his voice came out mostly confident

The security guards stared at each other, wondering what someone who could alternatively called a broke college student, wanted from Kim Daehyung.

"He may not know you," the guards spoke after a while and Jungkook scoffed

"I literally got beaten up by one of you guys yesterday, does that ring a bell?"

The guards stared at him blankly. Jungkook sighed, saying he got beaten up here wasn't the best way to prove that Kim Daehyung indeed knew him.

"You're aware he has a son?" Jungkook asked dryly and the guards snickered

"You're not his son, we know Kim Taehyung."

Jungkook thanked the stars that they knew Taehyung atleast.

"I'm not his son, I'm his son-in-law." Jungkook spoke sassily, wondering what was there to be proud of in being a monster's son-in-law. He was only proud of the fact Kim Taehyung was his husband

"You don't look like that. Plus, son-in-law? Kim Taehyung isn't gay."

Jungkook wanted to smack them. Were they still living in the 1990s? He wondered if the guards were informed at all about the recent developments in Kim Daehyung's life.

"Fine, just call Daehyung up, he'll definitely know who I am,"

The guards looked unsure, as if Jungkook looked like he could hurt that bulky old man. He could, but not physically.

"We need to know if Master Taehyung knows you in the first place."

Jungkook groaned, the guards had never been so problematic, why today? But then he realised that this was one of his few visits where he came to Daehyung momentarily, and not get escorted by those fancy limousines.

Regardless, he still called Taehyung up, praying that he'd pick up the call.

Thankfully, he picked it up in the third ring.

"Hey baby," Taehyung's deep voice sounded through the phone

"Taetae, do you know me?" Jungkook spoke, putting the phone on speaker

"...Are you really askung me if I know you when I was literally inside you last night?" Taehyung let out an amused chuckle

Jungkook's face changed shades, and he blushed a deep red. He muttered a 'bye, baby' quickly and hung up.

"Now do you believe me?" Jungkook spoke, still hating the way his face kept heating up.

For fuck's sake, a simple 'yeah, I know you' would've sufficed. Regardless, the guards finally shut up, and didn't question the younger further. One of them led him inside the mansion and to Daehyung's cabin.