CHAPTER 18

"Fucking asshole," Jungkook muttered under his breathe. This was probably the 69th time he had cursed Taehyung ever since he got home.

"Homophobic prick," Jungkook continued, mercilessly, as he made some coffee for himself.

It was only when he sat on the couch, taking a sip of the coffee, he realised how cold he was. Not his fault though, you're bound to feel cold when you walk all the way on a December eve.

If he would've had the slightest idea of Taehyung abandoning him in the middle of nowhere, he would've probably worn a jacket. He'd always manage to get a cab after work was over, but he just wasn't lucky today.

Jungkook would've seriously considered if Taehyung had a legitimate reason for abandoning him like an asshole, but Jungkook being gay and him being a homophobe wasn't really reason enough. Not to Jungkook atleast.

He took another sip of his coffee, as he recalled Taehyung's reaction, after his confession.
It was everything he had expected it to be. 

Taehyung had laughed in denial, muttering that Jungkook was funny, but when Jungkook had made no efforts to smile or laugh, Taehyung realised that he was being dead serious.

His eyes had darkened, as he stared at Jungkook.

"Why didn't you tell me before?!"

"My job has nothing to do with my sexuality."

Taehyung proceeded to snicker while saying how he expected something like this from Jungkook, and something along the lines of him really sucking off his dad to get the job.

And that did it for him. 

But even before he could punch Taehyung in the face and resign from the prestigious job of being the secretary of an asshole, the latter walked away and got into his car. As he ignited the engine, he rolled down the window.

"Fags don't have a place in my car."

And he drove away right in front of Jungkook. 

Honestly, if Jungkook didn't have a GPS installed on his phone, he would've literally frozen to death over there.

He waltzed back into the present, taking another sip of his coffee that had turned cold now.

"Fucking cunt," he muttered one last time, before calling it a day.

                                       ---------------------------------

"Aah- Joonie, right there," 

"Babe- fuck, s-so tight!"

"Go faster!"

"Guys, what the fu-"

Jimin stopped in his tracks, watching an innocent scene take place, contrary to the words spoken :

Namjoon was fixing his badge, which his clumsy self had broken, along with Seokjin helping him out.

"W-What were you guys doing?!"

Namjoon laughed seeing the horrified expression on Jimin's face.

"Jinnie was just helping me fix my badge."

And sure enough, Namjoon held a badge, across which CHIEF was written in big, bold letters.

"Chief...this really ain't it."