CHAPTER 41

Taehyung waited until the pretty boy beside him fell asleep. He wasn't about to leave him all alone, so he stayed beside him , cuddling the younger until he heard soft snores from him.

Kissing his forehead softly, he slowly got out of the bed, trying not to move too much or make a sound that might wake him up. Looking ar his bruises one last time, he walked out of the room, swearing to himself that he'll destroy both his dad and the other fucker who dared to lay a hand on his baby.

Grabbing his jacket, he swiftly walked out of the mansion and drove away to his father's place. As much as he hated going there, he wouldn't let this issue slide. He was mad, mad at his dad. He wanted to know why the fuck would he invite Jungkook over, what was there to be talked about anyway?

He trusted the younger and wasn't gonna doubt him at all, he knew whatever it was, Jungkook had refused to do it and his dad had lost his cool. Taehyung wasn't new to this trope, he was aware of what would happen if anyone disobeyed the monster, whom he had to unfortunately refer to as his dad.

His only regret was the fact that he wasn't aware about Jungkook goung to that monster's place, or he could've gone with him just for his safety.

As he pulled up in front of his dad's mansion, he took a deep breath to calm himself down. He didn't want to lose his cool completely because he was afraid he might just end up killing his dad and ge wasn't a murderer unlike that monster.

"Sir, do you have an appointment with Mr. Daehyung?" The security at the gate stopped him

"I'm his son, unfortunately. I don't think any son requires an appointment to meet his dad." Taehyung scoffed, not amused at the slightest

He knew his dad had specifically instructed bodyguards not to let any person in without appointments, and there wasn't any exception to Taehyung as well.

"I'm sorry, I can't let you go inside the-"

"Fuck off," Taehyung growled lowly, he had to get home before Jungkook woke up and started panicking and this dumbfuck over here was wasting his time

"Sir, I'll have to get physical if you don't abide by the rules," the security guard warned

Taehyung took two deep breaths. He couldn't afford to waste his energy on this dude, he had to save it up for Kyong. This dude over here was merely a guard following orders.

"Alright, call him up and tell him Taehyung's here to have a talk with him." he spoke

The guard did as told and in a few minutes; which felt like eternity; he saw his father come down to meet him. The man looked pale and almost vulnerable but Taehyung couldn't care less.

"Son, y-you're here to see me?" Daehyung beamed, once seated in the living room, as if not believing that Taehyung would come to meet him involuntarily

Taehyung smirked, shaking his head from side to side at his father's naivety. He couldn't believe how a man could be so evil and heartless, and so clueless at the same time.

"I know, sounds unbelievable. But cut that crap right now because we both know why I'm here to meet you."

Daehyung's facial expressions contorted, realising the reason. The smile that adorned the corner of his lips faltered as he settled back in his seat, maintaining a cold distance from Taehyung.

"He told you, didn't he?"

"There's nothing for him to tell me. I'm not blind, dad. The bruises on his face, created by YOUR trusted bodyguard, is quite visible." Taehyung drawled his words out, feeling the anger rising in his chest