o ⇝ PROLOGUE

zero / prologue.

⇝⇜in which kimora iwasaki decides to celebrate halloweenwith her boyfriend, but unfortunately for him— she'ssuper duper passionate about the holiday

⇝⇜
in which kimora iwasaki decides to celebrate halloween
with her boyfriend, but unfortunately for him— she's
super duper passionate about the holiday.

⇝⇜
tokoyami deserves more love 😡😡😡😡

so this book is based off of the 13 day bnha halloween challenge. the template im following is from @/bnhalloween-challenge on tumblr. basically they give a prompt each day (oct 19th - oct 31st), and you have to either write or draw something based off of it.

ive made sure to publish this early in the morning so that if you want to join in then you have all day (if ur already a day ahead then im so sorry sksjsjwis)! if you want the link to their profile, then just tell me and i'd be happy to post it on my message board or pm it to you.

ok, so technically they give you two prompts per day. if youre writing, then they give you a simple prompt and a dialogue prompt.

for example, day one: "Pumpkin Carving / "Pumpkin spice is overrated."' youre allowed to follow just one or neither.

most days i'll follow the simple prompt, but some days i may follow the dialogue promot and/or both. i'll indicate what i'm doing at the beginning of each chapter.

for example, chapter one i'll write this at the v beginning:

[ pumpkin carving / pumpkin spice is overrated. ]

w/o the brackets tho. bold means im following the prompt and italics means im not.

im not gonna bother explaining kimora's backstory here, im just gunna jump right into the book. she does have one and there are some fine details, but those will gradually be explained or mentioned thruout the book. ur smart enough to put it together ily.

im also doing this challenge with icyhot- . her oc's name is mayumi, whose love interest is todoroki. our books are connected (mayumi and kimora are childhood bffs. they may mention each other but they will not make an appearance in each other's books), so feel free to check it out 💖✨ it's called hocus pocus

boku no hero academia belongs to horikoshi kohei.
anything original belongs to me.

started: october 19th, 2018.
ended: november 4th, 2018.

— ALTERNATE COVER.