vi ⇝ SPOOKY DECOR

spooky au's / let's go to the halloween store together!

⇝⇜Luckily the place Fumikage Tokoyami had found himself in wasn't super crowded, just an average amount of people for that Wednesday afternoon

⇝⇜
Luckily the place Fumikage Tokoyami had found himself in wasn't super crowded, just an average amount of people for that Wednesday afternoon. He had planned to go right back to his dorm to do his homework, but Kimora had thrown him a text that said, "lessgo to the hlwn store together!"

After their conversation from the day before he had thought that his girlfriend would jump right back into the swing of things, immediately taking him to do intense things. He wasn't complaining though, a simple browse through a store not conflicting with his agenda.

Apparently the only reason she had messaged him was that Plato's 1st grade class needed decorations for the upcoming holiday, but both her parents were too busy to do such. Kimora offered up to watch both of her siblings and get the errand done, in exchange for extra money for her own desires.

Vedas agreed, dropping her two youngest kids off at the gates of UA Academy fromwhere they had walked to the year-round Villainous Halloween Store, accompanied by second year students Kimora Iwasaki and Fumikage Tokoyami.

The two teens were still in their school uniforms. Kimora's red tie was wrapped around the forehead of Plato, who hollered happily from his spot atop his elder sister's shoulders. Philomena held onto Fumikage's hand and kept her eyes downcast as if to block out the strangers around them.

"What did you need for your class, To?" The purple-haired girl questioned, looking up to see her brother smiling down on her. Most of his adult teeth were in but his final baby tooth had fallen out recently, which left a hole in that sparkling grin. He had also gotten a haircut, his purple locks and green roots looking fresh and new.

"Spooky streamers!" He cheered, throwing his fists up triumphantly. Kimora hummed, looking to the basket held in Tokoyami's free hand.

"We already got those. Nothing else?"

"Nope!" Plato thought for a moment, before patting his sister's head in excitement. "Kimmy! Kimmy! Can we buy other things?! Like, for your dorm room, or—"

"Way ahead of you, dummy," she stated proudly. "I already decorated my room and practically my whole dorm building. With the approval of Kendo, of course. I was planning to buy stuff for Class A though."

"I don't know who Kendo is, but okay!" Plato responded, bouncing down on her shoulder blades. Fumikage looked to her curiously, catching the smirk on her face.

"You're going to decorate my dorm building?" The teen boy asked incredulously.

"Of course, it's so ordinary whenever I go in there. I really put too much faith in Ashido this year," Kimora huffed as the four exited the aisle. They turned the corner, avoiding fellow shoppers, and grabbing whatever they thought necessary.