iv ⇝ MATCHING COSTUMES

matching costumes / want to come to my bonfire tonight?

⇝⇜Maybe staying out until midnight last night wasn't such a good idea

⇝⇜
Maybe staying out until midnight last night wasn't such a good idea. That was Kimora Iwasaki's conclusion. She didn't exactly regret going to the haunted house with Fumikage Tokoyami (the experience was quite unique and just what she had been searching for, after all), and she realized that it was completely her fault that she ended up this tired.

She ended up awake until 2 AM, staying up an extra hour after sneaking into her boyfriend's dorm building to help him fall asleep (his quirk was quite the pesky companion at night). She left 2-A's dorms at 1:30 AM before Tenya Iida or Shota Aizawa could catch her, and made her way back to the 2-B dorms where she quickly fell asleep.

That's why her classmates watched her worriedly, off put when they could not see her usual smirk and olive green eyes. All they could see was her (mostly) purple waves, the rest of her face shoved into her arms, resting atop her desk in the back of the room.

It was still early that Monday morning, UA having fifteen more minutes before their classes began for the day.

"Iwasaki, you good?" Yosetsu Awase called. He scratched at his bandana nervously, poking the girl below him carefully. He was probably closest to Kimora out of the other students, but the class was tight knit as a whole because of what they had been through their first year (luckily, their second year had been much quieter so far).

Yui Kodai (someone else the Halloween antic was close with) spoke up next, her stark black hair shifting as she bent over slightly. "You know, you didn't come back to the dorms until pretty late. You shouldn't let Tokoyami keep you out like that. Sleep is vital."

"Ah, with the boyfriend?" Awase chuckled. Kimora finally sat up, glaring at the two sharply.

"Keep your voice down, I don't need Kendo hearing!"

"She won't do anything," Kodai snorted.

"She may not do anything as my friend, but she'll definitely do it as the Class Rep." Kimora's two friends rolled their eyes in response. They could tell that Iwasaki would act a bit grumpy today, unless they could do something to bring her spirits up and shoo away her tiredness.

"You were with that Class A scum last night?" A hysteric voice sounded off, and Kimora sighed when Neito Monoma popped up. "You had to fall for one of our greatest enemies, didn't you, traitor?!"

"Monoma," Kimora hissed sharply, her green eyes giving off a neon glint. She loved the crazed boy as much as any of her schoolmates, but was always on the verge of beating the shit out of him. He had always antagonized her for dating Tokoyami, just because he happened to be from the other hero course class.