xi ⇝ DECORATING

decorating / ... did that door just open by itself?

⇝⇜As always, Mondays were slow and tiring

⇝⇜
As always, Mondays were slow and tiring. That was a shared phenomenon throughout the globe, wherever daily education was implanted. Everyone in Class A quickly awakened when Kimora Iwasaki entered their dorm building, Kendo behind her and carrying several boxes.

"Be back before curfew," the class rep had warned, "or it'll be your second strike in the past week."

"You got it," she responded. She wanted to be mad, or something of the sorts, but she only felt excitement bubbling in her lungs.

"Iwasaki, hey!" Eijiro Kirishima greeted the purple-haired girl first as Kendo left, plopping his rough hand down on her shoulder. "That movie marathon got me in the Halloween spirit and now I'm pumped to decorate today!"

"That's awesome," Kimora grinned. "Who's up for helping?"

"I think mostly everyone. I even got Bakugo to agree, and he's still a bit pissed from yesterday."

"It's be to be expected, that prank was sick, dude."

"Iwasaki!" Another voice called, drawing the conversation to a close. Kimora looked away to see Hanta Sero, who was waving happily. "Hey, I imagine we'll be hanging up a lot of stuff? I got tons of tape on stock!"

"Like in general or quirk wise?" She smirked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Quirk, obviously."

"Then let's get to it, fellas. This is the best part, after all."

At first, it was just the three of them. Since Kimora had an abundance of decorations from when had went shopping five days prior, progress was slow moving and they barely chipped away at the boxes in half an hour.

Fortunately, a few others began to join in. Fumikage Tokoyami greeted his girlfriend with a small eskimo kiss, before walking outside to place the various small scarecrows around. A few minutes later she was knocked off of her feet by a pile of floating clothes, Toru Hagakure engulfing her in a warm and welcoming hug.

"What should I do, Iwasaki?"

"Here, replace all the lightbulbs in the building with these. They're orange and purple colored!"

"Even in the dorms?"

"Especially in the dorms."

When Katsuki Bakugo finally showed his face, he didn't even have to be told what to do. He walked outside without sparing a glance to Kimora, and began helping Kirishima and Kaminari with the moving decorations.

Koji Koda and Momo Yaoyorozu also worked in the cold, the former using his Anivoice to convince local birds to lift strings of lights, and the latter using her Creation to produce nails and hack them into the walls.

Back inside, Yuga Aoyama aided Mina Ashido with sticking big decals on the windows, which gave the illusion that a horrifying scene was occurring.

Izuku Midoriya, Tenya Iida, Ochako Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, and Hanta Sero were hard at work with hanging up streamers, paper bats, and other hanging objects. The first three worked together on the left side of the building, while the last two did the right.

Ochako used her power well, easily floating up to the ceiling with everything she needed in hand. Izuku, on the other hand, sat on Tenya's shoulders and reached up to where he desired. Tsuyu could climb walls, so nothing was a problem to her. Hanta's main job was running back and forth, providing the tape for the four of his classmates.

Kimora supervised, of course, making sure their building would look just as good as Class B's (she may have nagged Katsuki a bit more than normal, just to get back at him for singeing Yui's hair the previous afternoon).

In just three hours, their masterpiece was completed.

"It looks amazing, Saki, ribbit," Tsuyu complimented.

"Yeah! I'm so ready for Wednesday now!" Mina agreed, causing a slightly noticeable blush to rise on Kimora's cheeks.

"Thanks, but I barely did anything," she insisted. She looked to Shoji as he crushed the cardboard boxes, before putting placing them in the recycling bin carefully.

"Yeah, you just sat there and watched us," Bakugo snarled. "Pretty fucking useless."

"Hey, shut the fuck up! I did more than you!"

"No the hell you did not!"

"Okay, scaredy-ass, sure!"

"Children!" A voice suddenly rang out. Everyone present jumped, looking to the front door where a chill breeze now blew through. Shota Aizawa stood there with a blank face, his whole head practically burrowed into his scarves.

"If anything explodes or gets acidic burns today, the people in question will get expelled. Got it?"

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa," Kimora sighed. Katsuki simply rolled his eyes, his growl lessening. Eraserhead glanced around the common room, nodding in approval.

"Nice work."

⇝⇜
sorry its short gamers but im busy 😔😔

so tomorrow and on halloween the chapters are most likely gonna be fairly long and i'm also going to be super busy (i have a big history project, and of course i have shit to do on halloween), so i might not be able to get the chapters up.

i'll try, of course, but no promises. i'll have the book finished by friday tho.

if i don't get a chapter up tomorrow, then happy bday to tokoyami ily.