xiii ⇝ HALLOWEEN BASH

halloween bash / happy halloween!

⇝⇜Fumikage Tokoyami stood on a sidewalk in the cold, watching the crowd closely

⇝⇜
Fumikage Tokoyami stood on a sidewalk in the cold, watching the crowd closely. Mezo Shoji and Kyoka Jiro stood by his side, talking to each other about the events transpiring around them. The earphone jack hero finally sighed, her eyes turning to the birdman lazily.

"Chill out, dude, Iwasaki will be here any second." She paused, before looking away with a small blush. "Yaomomo hasn't arrived yet either."

"It's alarmingly out of character for her to be this tardy," Tokoyami hummed. "She spent several months convincing the staff to let her do this, and then she planned it with only the help of every class representative."

"Plus it's Halloween," Shoji spoke up, "you'd think she'd be hours early."

The sun had set on that Wednesday, October 31st in its chilling peak and the month of November crawling at everyone's shoulders. Most of UA's students were strolling about in the area of size of a small town, the large event taking place being situated at Ground Beta.

Kimora Iwasaki had been planning it all out since the beginning of their second year. She had gotten the go-ahead from Principal Nezu during summer break, but couldn't begin working on the project until she could get in contact with every single class rep at the school.

It was only a one day event taking place the course of four hours (7:00 PM - 11: PM), but everything had to be perfect.

It was like a show of arms to Kimora, a way for her to prove just how important Halloween day was to her. Each and every single student at the academy was invited, the fee to enter only being $4 (she had to pay back her bank loans somehow). Decorating had taken two weeks and the help from a crowd of volunteers. One pro hero supervised each block of the "city," and any left over staff were to work at the booths and minigames.

Everything had a Halloween theme to it, and it put all of UA Academy in the spirit for the last night of October.

So then why was the mastermind behind all of it missing?

"Hey, birdfuck!" A sharp voice shouted, catching the attention of the glooming trio. They turned to see their classmate Katsuki Bakugo, who was trailed by plenty of other students (Kirishima, Kodai, Awase, Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, Ashido, and Sero). In his arms he held a weary girl, whose purple hair was frizzled.

Despite that, her eyes glowed neon green in warning and she felt tempted to kick her captor's face in.

"Isn't it supposed to be 'birdbrain'?" Kodai questioned from behind the explosive blonde, trailing his footsteps as they halted in front of the "birdfuck" himself. "Messed it all up yet again, Bakugo."