viii ⇝ APPLE CIDER & CUDDLES

apple cider & cuddles / pfft, i'm not scared.

⇝⇜The Class 2B dorm building was dead silent that Friday afternoon after school

⇝⇜
The Class 2B dorm building was dead silent that Friday afternoon after school. Usually Monoma, Tetsutetsu, or even Tsuburaba could be heard through the plaster walls. But a shared sense of drowsiness rested upon the group of tight knit children as they all lied down and kept their eyes closed.

During school hours they had all felt the need to voice their complaints, but had to remind themselves that they had promised Vlad King and Kendo that they would do no such thing. Of course, the campfire at Monoma's had been worth it, but it had also left them drained the next day.

Their homeroom teacher had also worked them a bit harder during training, a small but understandable punishment for being out later than they were required to be back. The whole class felt sympathy for Kimora Iwasaki though, who Vlad had pushed to the brink since she had left without confronting him about her failed quiz, like Kodai had.

Fumikage Tokoyami simply couldn't relate to the pure tiredness that plagued the other hero class. Sure, he was a bit sleepy, but had grown accustomed to staying up in the late hours, his quirk not exactly the most forgiving when it wanted attention.

He was still a considerate teen despite this fact, and crept through the halls and pass their dorms stealthily.

Kimora was on the uppermost floor, her room shoved into a corner. Her door had become a goldmine of stickers, her classmates just deciding whatever sticker they found would be slapped onto the front of her room's entrance.

Fumikage knocked on the wood respectively, before opening the door and peeking inside.

The interior was a bit messy as it always was, dirty clothes and crumpled papers strewn about. The bulb were shut off and the blinds drawn, the only visible light coming from the cord of small pumpkins that was wrapped around the room, glowing an iridescent orange.

He spotted his girlfriend facedown on her wide mattress, legs entangled in messy sheets and the sweatshirt adorning her arms and the shorts clinging to her thighs covered in animal hair (despite the fact she had no animals). At the sound of the door creaking open she turned over, face blank but eyes full of curiosity.

"Fumi," she breathed, a reaction that told him she was glad he was there. "Is everything okay?"

"Of course, darling," he assured her, closing the door and walking towards the bed. He gestured to the cardboard multi-cupholder in his hand, watching her eyes light up.

"Coffee?" She questioned, reaching out to take one of the cups from his hand.

"No, apple cider. It's October, you fool," he teased as she let out an upbeat gasp. She immediately took a sip once it was within her grasp, sighing in contentment as it reached her experienced tastebuds. The smell of the drink seemed to make her drowsy once again, her eyelids becoming heavy quickly. "You should rest."

"You just got here," Kimora frowned, placing down the cup on the stool next to her nest.

"I don't want to be a distraction," Tokoyami replied sternly, ignoring the girl as she tugged at his hand. "I can leave."

"That would be sucky of you," she huffed. "Just come cuddle with me. You can leave when I fall asleep."

"Vlad will have my head. And Iida. And Kendo. And Monoma. And Mineta will probably ask me how I managed to get into bed with a real life female, and I am not very keen to speaking with him—"

"C'mon dork," Kimora chuckled. He stared at her for a moment more, before caving in and crawling onto the mattress with her (he took his shoes off beforehand, of course).

The two had done this activity plenty of times before, so that afternoon was nothing completely new to them. Although Kimora was usually snuggled into Fumikage's chest, today his back was to her as she became the big spoon. She smooshed her face into his head of feathers, intertwining their fingers with a euphoric inhale of breath. They stayed silent which bothered neither of them, warmness seeping throughout their bodies.

Minutes changed to hours as they slept peacefully, Fumikage secure in the loving hold of his girlfriend.

⇝⇜
sorry this was kinda short i couldnt bring myself to write anymore im so exhausted 😔😔😔 next chapter might be short too so mcfreaking rip

⇝⇜sorry this was kinda short i couldnt bring myself to write anymore im so exhausted 😔😔😔 next chapter might be short too so mcfreaking rip

anyways im falling asleep as we speak so goodnight lgbt community