x ⇝ PRANK

word challenge (ghost, scream, afraid) / who ate all of my candy?!

word challenge (ghost, scream, afraid) / ❝who ate all of my candy?!❞

⇝⇜
Once Katsuki Bakugo woke up that Sunday morning, everyone was up. He had opened his eyes to Mina Ashido's pink foot in his face, and had immediately begun shouting at her. Hanta Sero, Denki Kaminari, and many others found it hilarious– but some were pissed at Bakugo.

That didn't stop Class A from staying in Class B's dorm building. Just because the annual tradition came to a close the minute everyone fell asleep, didn't mean that the two classes couldn't hang out anymore.

Shoto Todoroki immediately began raiding the cupboards for cereal or noodles (he didn't care which, whatever he found), while Ochako Uraraka sat in the place she woke up and munched on stale popcorn tiredly.

Hours went by as groups of students played competitively on the Nintendo Switch and Playstation, or simply lounged around (lazy Sunday!). Noon passed and 5 PM slowly came by.

"Hey, what are you shitheads whispering about!" Katsuki suddenly shouted. The room fell silent, and everyone who bothered to care looked to Bakugo's targets– Awase, Kodai, and Shishida.

"None of your business," Yui responded in a monotone manner. Bakugo's anger levels immediately rose, and he stood up to confront of the girl.

"Like hell it ain't my business!"

"Kodai's right," Iida scolded his classmate, "people are entitled to their privacy."

"Shut up, four eyes!"

"Damn, stop shouting!" Yosetsu... shouted. He sighed, crossing his arm huffily. "We were just talking about how we haven't seen Iwasaki, Fumikage, or Yanagi in a few hours."

"Who gives a shit," Bakugo retorted, sitting back down.

"Obviously you if you bothered us enough to tell," Yui huffed in irritation. Only Kirishima could calm the boy down at that point.

"Hey, Iida," Midoriya called, suddenly intrigued. "Didn't Iwasaki have to talk to you about tomorrow?"

"Oh yeah, isn't she helping decorate our dorms tomorrow?" Ojiro asked, his tail flicking in curiosity.

"That's correct," Tenya confirmed as he adjusted his glasses, "it's probably a good idea to go look for her."

"We'll go to her room, but first can can all of Class A stop by mine? I need you all to sign a sheet that tells me you guys were here," Kendo informed. Hagakure popped up, and most could assume a confused frown covered her invisible face.

"You've never made us do that before..."

"It's just something new I'm trying, I might not stick with it."

"Alright, well I suppose," Iida finally agreed. He then proceeded to gather up all of his classmates (besides Mineta, who had been officially banned from B's building in general), and they began their trek up the stairs.

They spent 10 minutes on the second floor, passing around a blank sheet of computer paper to sign their names ("Aoyama, where the fuck did you get a glittery pen?"). Once that was over with, they stalked up to the third floor.

"Why's it so dark?" Shoji questioned once they arrived. All of the lights in the corridor were shut off and all windows were covered, the stairwell being the only source of light to keep them from going blind. All of the doors on that level were left open, but they were basked in darkness too.

It sent chills down everyone's backs, and left an eerie and tense atmosphere in the air.

"Iwasaki?" Kendo called out, taking a few steps into the darkness. "Fumikage? Yanagi?"

"This is creepy," Jiro whispered.

"Yeah, I'm kinda afraid," Mina immediately hummed in response.

"Let's go guys," Kendo ordered, her voice firm and confident. Her attitude instilled courage in the other 19 kids, and they moved deeper into the abyss. They only made it halfway through the hall before a strange glow stopped them in their tracks.

It was bright and neon green, and just floating midair. They stared at it with chattering teeth, eyes wide and limbs stiff. When the scream echoed through the corridor, all hell broke loose.

A pair of piercing yellow eyes snapped open in front of them, a menacing chuckle coming from whatever the thing was. Class 2A cried out in alarm, turning on their heels and running for the exit. They tripped over one another all the way back down to the common area, a few of them even crying actual tears.

"What the fuck!" Bakugo shouted. He had jumped into Kirishima's arms the second everyone had bolted for it, but the red-haired teen refused to let him go out of pure shock. "What the fuck was that!?"

"What was what?" Pony asked with a mischievous tone.

"It was a ghost!" Toru wailed, her arms flailing about and accidentally smacking Koda (who was in hysterics).

"No it wasn't," a voice chuckled from behind them. They turned to find Kimora, Fumikage, Itsuka, and Reiko standing in front of the stairwell. The first had a recognizable smirk on her face, her green eyes glowing in order to mock them. "It was Dark Shadow."

"What? Tokoyami!" Ochako whined, looking to her friend in betrayal. "How could you?!"

"Kimora insisted," he responded in simplicity, denying the enjoyment that he clearly had. "I meant no ill intentions."

"You pranked us?" Izuku spoke up, to which Kendo nodded in confirmation.

"Pretty good too. All of Class B, plus Tokoyami, was in on it."

"Dude, my heart it still pumping," Kaminari observed, and sure enough, his lungs were racking against his ribs.

"Hey, Bakubitch," Kodai called out from her spot on the kitchen counter. Awase's eyebrows furrowed as Katsuki looked over to them. "You're a big pussy boy." Cue the explosions.

"What the fuck did you just say?"

⇝⇜
can i get an f for yui 😔