Cast and Introduction

╣╠

Introduction

Buckle your seatbelts friends because you are getting ready to read one of my 3 am writing far from masterpieces that take every opportunity to give you a ridiculous twist on an already great story.

First thing first, this story will not have the main character as an all pure moral compass. I want to make this as realistic to the situation as possible. She is not going to be a benevolent princess that will do anything to get away from her mother. Her loyalties will remain inconclusive for much of the story.

Second, I love creating a wild and unexpected twist in my story because I personally get bored of reading the same dialogues and same things happening every story but just adding an additional character. I almost chose against the white witch's daughter because it is commonly used. I choose to go along with it anyway because I have a lot of different ideas about it.

Lastly, if you have ever read any of my other stories you know that I do not create weak, whiny bitches. I will never write a story where the whole plot revolts around the girl falling for the boy because he is her little hero. I'd rather stab myself ten times. Not to mention a young girl that has been trained as the princess of Narnia will be able to defend herself. If you are here for Peter Pevensie saving the damsel in distress you have come to the wrong place. We only have DAMNsels here.

You secretly liked that pun, I know you did. ;)

Leave comments to let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is always good, just try not to be an asshole. Thanks again and hope you enjoy. Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes from here on out. I'm human. If you point out mistakes I'll try and fix asap.

Every chapter will include space breakers, the title of the chapter, and a quote (most likely a song.) Space breakers that show a break in time or a change in point of view. I will label each POV with an amazing gif that the very multi-talented --forgotten-lyrics-- created for me. She is absolutely amazing and you guys should definitely go check out her stories!! Quotes are my personal feeling on the mood of the chapter and it's cool to match fiction with real music.

Enough talk, I know most people skipped this anyway.  Let's do this.

B

╣╠

Cast

Natalie Alyn Lind as Ashton

Birthplace: Western Wood, Narnia

Age: 17

This incredible gif was made by my dear friend and fellow writer, --forgotten-lyrics--

Benvolio "Ben"