Trailer

THANKS TO MY AMAZING FRIEND ALLIE, (--FORGOTTEN-LYRICS--), AND HER BROTHER FOR CREATING THIS INCREDIBLE TRAILER FOR THIS BOOK.

I know that YouTube videos sometimes don't work on the computer website so here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMXaE-F5MMo&index=38&list=WL&t=0s

╣╠

Every single day I get more and more excited about this book. I have SO much planned and I can't wait to begin sharing it with everyone. With that being said, I finally created a deadline for myself. I will start publishing every Friday starting with the Friday before Christmas (December 21, 2018). I had originally planned a much earlier date but this story have evolved into so much more than I had ever anticipated.  To think that less than 5 months ago I started writing is insane. With Mayhem nearing 20k, I practically whole different writer than I was at the time of those first drafts. Going from writing three trashy chapters in one day vs. now taking about a week to write just one is a huge development. This is definitely my most planned out piece yet, (with a lot of help from Allie, of course.)  This book has already taken over my life in the past month of writing and doubt that's going to stop anytime soon. :)

Hope you're ready.

B