Chapter III - My Sister, My Responsibly

╣╠

"How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?

Everything I went through you were standing there by my side."

See You Again

Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

╣╠

Chapter III - My Sister, My Responsibly

╣╠

I pinch myself hard on the arm

I pinch myself hard on the arm. This couldn't be real. I'm dreaming. A world with magic queens and endless white forest? I pinch myself again on the arm. I feel the pain but I still don't believe it. Lucy's stories had finally got to me and I was going just as crazy as her. This was all something my mind fabricated to avoid the harsh reality of the world at the moment. To cope with being sent to the professor's house while my father is at war and while my mother had to stay in Finchley.

"Edmund?" A familiar high pitched voice calls through the trees, "Oh, Edmund! You're here too!"

I turn to see Lucy running towards me to wrap me in a large hug. I stubble back with the force of her body and the pure shock that I might not actually be dreaming.

"Isn't it wonderful?" She asks happily.

"Where have you been?" I ask, still ridiculously confused about, well, everything.

"With Mr. Tumnus. He's fine. The White Witch hasn't found out anything about him meeting me." Lucy tells me with a vibrant smile.

Wait, does all of this mean the half goat and half man thing Lucy was talking about was real too?

"The White Witch?" I question.

Lucy leans in cautiously to whisper, "She calls herself the Queen of Narnia, but she really isn't."

Oh no. Was that- no, that woman was nothing but kind to me. They cannot be the same person. Nothing could happen to the faun friend of my sister's.

"Are you all right? You look awful." Lucy interrupts my train of thoughts.

"Well, what'd you expect? I mean, it's freezing." I hostility answer and partially in complete denial, "How do we get out of here?"

"Come on," Lucy says pulling me back through the trees where she came from.

╣╠