Chapter 6

(NPOV) I ran my hands down the sides of my skin tight black dress, with red trimming. A small red rose was stitched on the left upper breast. The dress went just past my knees, with a slit almost to my hip.

I slipped on my red heels, being careful not to mess up the still wet nail polish. I brushed my straight black hair one more time as I draped it over my shoulder and touched up my makeup. I stuffed a couple of kunai into my hand bag. You can never be too careful.

Temari called from the hall. "Is it safe to come in?" I opened the door, face to face with her. She had her hair down and in a braid, wearing a light pink short dress. I smiled shyly at her, as she looked me up and down.

"Hot damn girl!" she practically yelled. "You look fantastic!"

I laughed and covered my face with my hand bag. "You think so? I hope he likes it."

"Girl he's my brother, I know so. Besides, no man would be able to resist you in that get up." She winked at me, pulling me down the hall.

"Wait!" I said, darting back into my room. I sprayed myself a couple of good times with this expensive perfume my father got me for my birthday 3 years ago, right before he was killed in the war. I only used it on rare occasions. She smiled at me as I walked back out.

"Is that jasmine?" She asked smiling. Tilting her head.

"Yes, it is." I replied smiling as I looked down thinking about my father.

"Well the boys are waiting on us, we should really get going." She grabbed my hand again and gently pulled me outside.

Shikamaru smiled at Temari and then dropped his jaw at me.

"What the fuck" He mouthed to me silently. I just laughed and walked right by him up to Kankuro, who was standing there talking to Naruto and Hinata in the street.

"Kankuro, you look very nice." I forced myself to bud in on their conversation. Hinata gasped as she blushed looking me up and down.

"Oh my, you look so different! A good different." She smiled shyly.

"Oh my GOD!" Naruto yelled pointing his finger in my face, making a scene like always. I pulled back, looked up at Kankuro's face. His eyes were wide, his mouth hung open, as if he was going to say something but couldn't think of the words.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled at Shikamaru, who was still looking at me as if he were confused.

(KPOV) I stood next to Shikamaru, waiting for the girls to be ready.

"Is that you Kankuro?!" a tall blonde came running up the street to me.

"Naruto, is that you?" I laughed pulling him in for a hug. I hadn't seen him in a while. I grinned over at Hinata who returned a shy smile.

We carried on a conversation for a while, talking about my brother Gaara, past events, new events, and everything in between.

I Heard Naomi next to me, saying I looked nice, then I saw Hinata's face change. She went from smiling, to mouth dropped open, eyes wide, and blushing. Then I saw Naruto's face react the same, I followed his finger as he pointed it in her face. She stared up at me with those beautiful mint colored eyes. She looked like a movie star, standing there in that sexy ass dress. Black and red are 2 of my favorite colors, the sight of her was making me weak.

I loosened my collar a bit, as I noticed the sweat building up on the back of my neck.

She looked as though she wasn't convinced and frowned.

"Okay?" she said turning to walk away.
I reached out and grabbed her wrist. Gently pulling her back to me, she didn't fight me this time. I had hit on this poor woman more than I'd like to admit. I was usually met with a face slap, or she would simply wiggle free and run away blushing. She was always so shy.

"I'm sorry," I said. I placed my hands loosely on her waist. "Let me try again."

"Okay, go ahead." She laughed slightly.

I cleared my throat. "Naomi you look stunning tonight." I blushed.

"Okay! So we can go now?" Shikamaru was obviously getting impatient, so we headed to the sake house on the east end of town.