Chapter 14

(KPOV) "Dammit!" I slammed some money on the table and chased after her out the door. Where was she going to go? I hadn't even showed her where her hotel was yet, not to mention it was dark and the city at night was not a safe place for a young woman to be alone. I ran up the street a bit. She was gone already thought. I headed back the way we came, hoping I'd run into her that way.

I shouldn't have talked to her the way I did, I was being a dick and I knew it wouldn't end well. Had she really been thinking about me all this time?

"Gaara is going to kill me." I said out loud as I walked with my hands in my pockets.

"Brother." I said as I ran into his office out of breath.

"What is it?" he said as he looked up at me. He looked around, obviously noting that Naomi wasn't with me. "Dammit Kankuro, what did you do?!"

I bowed my head ashamed of myself and scratched the back of my neck. "I was a real gentleman." I said sarcastically. Gaara didn't think I was funny, he stood there with his arms crossed over his chest, an angry frown settled on his face.

"Well then we need to find her." He said grabbing his robe, and placing his gourd on his back. He only brought it along when he thought there could be trouble. I nodded as I followed him outside.

(NPOV) I knew this was a bad idea, I thought as I paced back and forth on an empty street. I had no idea where I was, and it was getting kind of late. The street lights lit up the sidewalks, but there weren't any people around. I wish I didn't run off like that, but he made me very upset, and I couldn't stand to let him see me cry anymore.

"If I could make it to the middle of the town, I can find his house." I thought out loud as I started walking again. I passed by a bar, with loud music seeping through the open windows. Some men stood outside smoking cigars, and drinking. I ignored them when they all started whistling at me, saying "Here kitty kitty."

I picked up my pace and turned into an ally, I was determined to get back even faster now. With a flash of wind, a tall hefty guy stood in front of me.

"Kitty doesn't want to play guys." He said as they all laughed. I slowly turned my head to see 2 others behind me.

I pulled out my kunai, holding it to my chest. "You might want to think, before you try something stupid." I said angrily, though I was terrified inside.

I lunged at the first guy, who sank through the ground, and appeared behind me a second later. I turned around ready to fight. He was using some sort of earth style jutsu.

I wasn't as trained as other ninja from my town, seeing that medical ninjutsu was my specialty. I started to build up chakra in my hand, ready to blast it any one of the sick bastards. The one to the left swung a chain around my arm, yanking me down to the ground hard.

The big guy, who was the leader as I assumed, walked over and knelt down, he signed his hands, as the sand beneath me started to suck my hands in, I couldn't get free. I started to cry, because I knew where this was going. I screamed out for help, before he kicked me right in the face, I spit blood on the ground as I cried again.

"This young bitch thinks she can ignore us, and then try to attack us?" he asked his disgusting friends as they laughed. He pulled out a long sword from his side, and trailed it down my back. He lifted the bottom of my dress with it, slicing it off me in the process. I screamed out some more in fear, and tried to break free.

"Please" I cried out "Let me go!"

They all laughed as he stood in front of me, rubbing himself through his pants. My eyes widened and I frantically started squirming. I never should have left Kankuro.

"I hope she is a virgin." One of them said as kicked me in the side hard, my hands broke free of the sand, from the impact of his kick. I rolled onto my back gasping in pain. Before I could even think about getting up, the leader was on top of me, as another held my hands down above me. He ripped off my boots and leggings, tossing my pants to the guy standing guard.

"A souvenir." He roared in laughter. "Kitty looks good." He said as he grouped my breast through my dark red bra, and examined my matching lacy underwear. I cried out again, and he slammed his hand down over my bleeding mouth. "Shut up you whore," he growled at me. "Next time you open your mouth like that, I'll stick my dick in it." Tears rolled down my face as I nodded.

(KPOV) Gaara and I raced the rooftops, checking every place she might be.

I stopped suddenly and listened, as Gaara stopped and listened carefully too.

"Over there." he said as he sprung to the left a few yards. I followed behind him and could hear faint cries from a woman. We stopped on a roof and both looked down in an ally.

"Were not too late he said." Standing with a serious tone of voice.

I clenched my fist, anger building up inside me as I watched 2 guys holding Naomi down on her back. Her clothes were ripped in a pile next to her, and she had blood all over her mouth and chest. The big man on top of her was a very well-known scum bag around this part of town. I stood up as he started to try to take off her red bra as she squirmed and cried.

Gaara and I landed on the ground as the men jumped up in surprise. The one watching guard tried to run, but Gaara swooped him up in a sand grip, holding his feet.

"Grab her." Gaara said without looking at me, I wasn't about to go against his orders. I quickly picked Naomi up, and she buried her face in my chest, sobbing and holding me tightly.

With one swoop of his hand sand started to wrap around the big guys legs, and the other guys arms. I wasn't surprised they didn't try to fight back much, seeing that they lived here, and knew how powerful he was.

"Netzu," he said to the big guy. "I have let you off with a warning for your crimes far too many times, but this takes it to a whole new level you sick son of a bitch."

He turned his head to me and nodded. "Take her to the house."

"Yes" I said in agreement before turning and grabbing her clothes and shoes.

I started walking away, still listening to him speak.

"I will not kill you this time for your crimes, but instead I shall inflict just as much pain on you as you were trying to do to her." He said with a straight face. I picked up pace when I heard him say "Sand coffin." The sound of crushing bones, and screams filled the otherwise silent night, as I flew over the roofs back to my house.