Chapter 23

"Shit." I said as I pulled out of her mouth, holding the tip. I hopped out of bed, and ran into my bathroom, flushing my load. I wasn't going to cum in her mouth before I knew how she felt about it.

I stood there leaning over the toilet, one hand on my pulsing dick, the other on the wall in front of me. I was still pretty shook from being woken up like this, it had never happened to me. I wasn't used to surprises at all actually.

Just then a pair of tiny hands came sliding up my chest, as she stood behind me. I turned around in her arms and pulled her into a deep kiss as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around me. She was defiantly asking for it again.

(NPOV) "Kankuro, baby." I moaned as he sucked on my neck, I grinded up on his member.

He carried me out of the bathroom over to his desk, and knocked everything off with a big swipe of his arm. We were making out very intensely then he sat me on the desk and started fondling my breasts. I leaned my head back as he went back to my neck, kissing and biting my sweet spots. He swiftly slid his fingers inside me again, sending chills down my back, and I almost screamed out again as he started using his chakra through his fingers again.

I can't describe how it felt, having his chakra running through my vagina as well as his fingers pumping in and out. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

"Harder." I pleaded as I felt myself squirting on him.

"I've got a better idea." He said in my ear as he pulled my off his desk, and turned me around.

(KPOV) I bent her over my desk, and spread her legs a bit. I knelt down on one knee and spread her lips with my thumbs, before I started eating her out and sticking my tongue in her opening roughly. He was squirming again and panting all over, not to mention she was dripping wet.

I stood up, positioning myself right, then I teased her with the tip for a minute, while I pressed on her back with my other hand. I stuffed myself inside her, she was so tight. I bit my lip as she said my name over and over again moaning and cooing. She was fully enjoying herself, I could tell.

"I want you to rub yourself." I said as I pumped in and out of her pretty fast. The truth was she woke me up right on time, I had a class to teach today and I had to be there in less than an hour. So I needed to get us both to finish as soon as I could.

She nodded in agreement, then licked her fingers and stuck them between her legs. I gripped her hips as she bounced up and down on my dick, I could feel her tightening up.

"Kankuro, I'm going to.. to c- cum!" She stood up all of a sudden, and I grabbed one of her legs, so I was holding her up, as she wrapped one arm over my head and screamed out in pleasure and I came again inside her. I pumped a few more times, my knees were weak, and my breathing was heavy.

(NPOV) Kankuro gently let me go, he was a heaving mess. I can't blame him though, I did wake him rather abruptly. I stretched with my arms in the air, on my tip toes trying to catch my own breath.

"Naomi, I know this all moving so fast, I mean 2 days ago you hated me." He smiled meekly at me rubbing his neck. "If I move to fast for you, please let me know."

"I love you Kankuro." I said shyly, I could feel my face burning.

His eyes widened and I could see a small blush creep on is cheeks. He stepped up to me pulling my head to his chest, holding me tightly. "I love you too Naomi."

He kissed my forehead before he headed to his closet to get ready.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked as I slipped on a small red sun dress he had bought me.

"I have to teach a class to the pre exam students, you want to come with me?" he grinned over at me. "You could learn a thing or 2?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever, but yes I would like to go with you." I followed him to the bathroom and watched as he adjusted his hat in the mirror, and started applying his purple paint. He looked so good in his ninja attire, just like I had seen him so many times before.

"You ready?" he opened his door, placing his puppet scrolls over his shoulder.

I followed him down the stairs into the living room, I could hear Temari laughing.

"Hey you guys are up finally!" she yelled to us from the kitchen.

"We've been up actually." Kankuro winked at me. I glared back at him because I know he was trying to embarrass me.

"Yeah I bet you were." Shikamaru shot me a goofy look, raining his eye brows.

"Okay, okay, enough with the teasing." I laughed.

Just then Gaara came into the room from the wine pantry with a bottle of champagne. "Oh hey, you guys are up! Did you hear yet?"

Kankuro and I looked at each other confused. "Hear about what?" he said as he sat down at the table.

Shikamaru smiled widely and stepped over to Temari, pulling her in for a deep kiss.

"Whoa!" we both practically yelled.

"It's about time!" I yelled as kankuro looked over at Gaara very confused.

"Well I'm sure it's been no secret that we have been seeing each other for a long time now." Temari said blushing like crazy as she smiled at Shikamaru.

Gaara popped the bottle of Champagne, and grabbed 5 glasses out of the cabinet.

"Were celebrating them finally admitting that they are dating?" Kankuro snorted to himself. "Big whoop."

I punched him in the arm as he flinched and chuckled.

"Stop being rude you fool!" Temari snapped at him.

"Were celebrating something else." Shikamaru smiled widely at me.

"Wait are you saying...?" I jumped up and down a bit as Kankuro still obviously didn't get it.

Temari started jumping up and down with me as she slammed her left hand on the table, reviling an emerald ring.