Chapter 20

I kneeled down on the bed, our shadows moving in the dim light of my room. My heart was racing as she sat up a bit, and slowly removed my shirt; tossing it in my dirty laundry basket. She kissed me along my chest, feeling my body with her delicate fingers. Not long ago I was convinced that she was a bitter nagging woman with no sex drive, but here she was proving me wrong. Wayyy wrong.

I leaned my head back, breathing heavy as she got rough with me biting my neck. "You better be careful." I warned her as I stood up. "I have a lot of pent up rage, you might be sorry if you release it."

She grinned at me with an evil look, and I just about moaned out loud as she roughly grabbed my dick. She was asking for it for sure. I reached down, grabbing the front of her low cut dress, my fists resting on her large breasts. Her eyes widened with shock as I lifted her chest in the air and ripped that dress right off her! I let it fall there on her lap, her bare chest and stomach exposed.

"Kankuro! You idiot!" Oh man was she madder than a hornet. "This dress was expensive, and it looked so good on me, how could you destroy it like that?"

I was getting harder by the second watching her fit of anger. Her breasts bouncing with her movements, and her heavy breathing. She stood up; finally letting me see that tiny lacy black thong she had been teasing me with for hours.

(NPOV) I stood up, letting my 80$ dress fall to the floor in 2 pieces. It's no lie, I was mad about him ripping it off me. But at the same time he had this animal look in his eyes and I couldn't help but start laughing.

Once I started to smile he stood up, pulling me into his chest as I laughed.

"I can't believe you did that." I said rolling my eyes. "That dress was really expensive."

"I'm sorry" he said, but I knew he wasn't. He grinned big down at my bare chest, and I blushed crossing my arms over it. Which was pointless because obviously he had already seen them?

"Really?" he said smirking at me. "It is defiantly a little too late for that."

He raised an eye brow at me and I watched him carefully as I walked backwards a few steps grinning. He followed me, and she softly pushed me down on his bed from my shoulder. His hand was rough on my skin and he slid it from my collar bone, down to my stomach and a bit further...

I squirmed with nervousness for a moment. I sat up and kissed his stomach, as he gripped my hair slightly.

I took his belt off slowly studying his face, as I bit my lip. He was so goddamn sexy. He tilted his head to the side giving me the same look I was

giving him. I stood up for a sec, before sitting cross-legged on his bed and leaning back on my hands.

"You're playing with my head aren't you?" He leaned down taking his pants off, and I laughed at his purple underwear.

"Did you get those to match your face paint?" I joked. "I thought black was your signature color?"

He rolled his eyes, and smirked at me sarcastically. "Oh you want to tease do you?" He kneeled on the bed with one knee, and leaned over me. He brushed my hair back gently kissing the almost invisible scar from Kiba's fangs. I blushed thinking about Kiba, with his big stupid self.

Kankuro pulled back up and smiled down at me. I knew he was thinking about me and Kiba as well. Was that his way of teasing me? It was a pathetic attempt, and I grinned wide.

I rubbed the side of my foot along his outer thigh as he went back to kissing my neck, getting a bit rougher as I grinded my hips against his. He was all over me, kissing my neck to my chest. He squeezed my breast together and he stuffed his face between them.

"Ooohh yeah" I could hear him say muffled. He bit down on my nipple, sending a shiver down my back, I arched a little with it, and he took that opportunity to pull my panties down enough for him to slip his hand down there. He slid 2 of his fingers inside of me slowly pumping them in and out.

"yes.." I moaned leaning my head back all the way.

Kiba never was the romantic guy. He was the only guy I had been with in bed until now, and it was usually like a 10-20 minute process of him humping me from behind until he got his release. He never gave me an orgasm. I actually had never had one, though I think I came close one time.

I suddenly felt guilty, thinking about Kiba while I was here naked on Kankuros bed. I locked eyes with him; he was breathing heavy, his strong muscles tensing over me.

(KPOV) I could tell that she was tense; I could actually feel it while fingering her.

"Baby, relax" I whispered on her lips, kissing her softly. "I'm going to take care of you, don't worry." I pulled my fingers out, soaking wet. Then removed her delicate underwear.

I glanced at her face, she was biting her lower lip, and another blush had taken over. I kneeled down slowly, kissing her body on the way down. She truly was a goddess. I started out slow, licking her gently as she squirmed and moaned loudly.

I would do this anytime she wanted if it meant she would be my wife one day. I could treat her right, inside the bedroom and out. We would live the rest of our lives here in the sand village. Me, the great puppet master of the Suna and her, my little leaf village rose.

I could feel her legs quivering as she said my name. It was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. I had defiantly picked up my pace, driving her crazy. I spread her lips apart enough to be able to reach her clit. I started giving it extra of care as she was practically screaming. There was no way in hell my siblings didn't know we here now.