Chapter 22

I crept out of the room with ease, and went to the kitchen to grab a beer.

"Gaara!" I yelled as I almost fell backwards. "What are you doing dude, you scared the shit out of me.. why are you awake?" He smirked at me from a small chair and table by the kitchen window.

"I'm sorry brother. I honestly thought you were asleep by now." He took a drink of what I'm assuming was tea, and looked back out the window into the night. "I came down here to get some tea and think, that's all."

"Are you alright?" I asked as I sat down across him, and popped my beer open.

He smiled back at me slightly. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep because of..." He trailed off for a moment as his face turned a deep shade of red. That's when I realized the reason he couldn't sleep was because his room is down the hall from mine. He must have heard Naomi and I.

"Oh no," I rubbed my neck nervously. "I'm sorry you had to hear that." I apologized. Naomi had been kind of loud I guess. I smiled wide thinking about my poor younger brother hearing her scream my name down the hall, does this mean Temari heard us too? I was not looking forward to seeing her in the morning.

"It's ok Kankuro, I'm actually very happy things worked out for you." He grinned at me. "I think Naomi is a perfect addition to our family, that's why I asked her to come stay here with us." He stood, and placed his cup in the sink before he turned to leave.

I stood and walked over to him pulling him in a tight hug. He was really stiff at first, then he relaxed and hugged me back. "Brother, thank you." I said before letting him go, and going back up the stairs to my room.

I curled back into bed next to Naomi. She was so warm, and her sweet smell filled my bed. I smiled as I pulled her in close, and she tucked in a bit making cute little coos.

(NPOV) I awoke, just as the sun was rising. Kankuro was fast asleep next to me on his back. One arm around me, and the other tucked above his head.

I delicately stood up and walked over to his window. The sun was casting an orange/red glow on the city of Suna, it was really beautiful. I smiled big remembering that I was officially dating him now, and I'd be moving here to the sand village. I got sad for a moment, thinking my friends and my mother back at home. How would they feel about me leaving? They would just have to learn to live with it I guess, my mind was made up already.

Kankuro stirred around, shifting himself a bit. He gently kicked his blankets off, relieving his sexy muscular body. He never had the chance to get off last night I thought to myself, now was a good chance to repay him.

I bit my lip, gently climbing into bed next to him. I trailed my fingers down his body slowly, then back up to his neck. He twitched a bit when I gently touched his lips, and went back down again all the way to his dick.

"Mm." He grunted.

I kissed his chest a few times while I rubbed him, making him hard. He made a few more sounds, followed by heavy breathing. I slipped his underwear down enough to carefully pull it out, then started pumping him with my hand. He was still asleep, which made me laugh a bit to myself. He must have been enjoying it though because he was rock hard, and gripping the sheets.

I started kissing it, and licking the tip. It was so soft, I couldn't control myself. I put it in my mouth and started moving up and down, very slowly, taking in as much as I could. Whatever I couldn't reach with my mouth, I squeezed with my hand moving up and down as well.

I was getting so wet with excitement, there was definably going to be a round 2.

(KPOV) I was dreaming of Naomi and I walking through the desert sand, she was wearing a black flowing see through robe with nothing else on. Her skin was kissed by the sun, and her mint eyes were luring me in.

The next thing I know she is down in the sand on her knees sucking my dick. She is really going to town, and it feels fucking amazing. I closed my eyes, moaning her name and enjoying every bit of it, I squeezed the sheets tightly. Wait sheets? I opened my eyes, adjusting to the din morning light in my room.

"Oh fuck." I moaned out in pleasure this time fully awake. I quickly looked down at her on top of me naked, with her lips wrapped around my raging erection. "Naomi." I moaned her name again, this time she looked up at me trying to smile but she never stopped sucking.

I gripped her hair through my fingers, and started humping her mouth gently, I was already close to cumming. I breathed in through my teeth hard as I started pumping really fast, as deep as I could go before hurting her.