chapter 21

I sucked and nibbled on her for a few minutes before sticking my fingers back inside her, being more rough than before.

"Oh god!" she shot her head back again, gripping my hair tightly as she screamed, probably having the best orgasm she had ever had. By the way she was tightening up on my fingers, and practically ripping my hair out; you would think she was about to pass out.

"Naomi," I moaned her name before I stuck my tongue inside her wiggling it around as I rubbed her sensitive part with my thumb in circles. "Cum for me baby."

She screamed out in pain and pleasure and she came, a lot actually. It was dripping out of her onto my bed making a wet spot.

I was far from a virgin; I had my fair share of beautiful women from the sand village. One time, I even had sex with not just one, but 2 of my sisters friends, at the same time. That was a mistake though. Seeing they both were bad, and not even a little experienced with a man.

She laid there, panting heavy. "Kankuro." She was out of breath. "I'm assuming that was an orgasm?"

I stood up looking down at her very confused. "Are you trying to tell me you had never had one?" I was seriously shocked. I guess Kiba wasn't that great after all.

"No..." she said shyly, as she sat up.

"Well that's only the beginning of it." I swooped her off the bed, as she wrapped her legs around me tightly and started licking every inch of the inside of my mouth.

She wasn't as tired as I thought she would be, because she started grinding herself on my hard dick through my underwear. I pulled down my briefs enough to let myself fall out, I held it in my hand, stroking it hard a few times before positioning her right on top of it. She stopped kissing me with a huge moan as I let her body weight fall on me, sliding deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she screamed as I gripped her hips and started bouncing her up and down, standing there in the middle of my room. Her pussy was so wet and tight, I struggled not to cum yet.

"Oh god, Naomi, say my name." I grunted as she dug her nails into my skin.

(NPOV) "Kankuro, please go harder" I screamed. There was so much pent up emotion in me, I let it all go as he pounded into me. I was amazed at his strength, standing there holding me up like that. I had never felt so much pleasure; I had been missing out for a long time.

"Don't let go baby." He said kissing my lips then my neck as he carried me. I continued grinding with his dick inside me, as he walked over to his desk chair. He was sweating all over, and he smelled so goddamn sexy. Was it always going to be this great?!

I slid off him and sank down to my knees, pulling his underwear off completely. His dick was huge, and pulsing. I could barely fit my hands on it as I stroked him, sucking on the tip. I deep throated it as he moaned over and over, grunting and pulling my hair to the side so he could see my lips wrapped around his large erection.

I pushed on him slightly encouraging him to sit down in his desk chair. As soon as he was sat, I was able to start bobbing my head up and down. My tongue worked wildly around him as well

. Even I was a bit surprised with myself. I could tell he was getting close to his release; he was so hard it was ridiculous.

I had been sucking him off for what felt like forever, at least half an hour I'd say. I loved seeing and feeling him in a venerable state like this, enjoying every second of it.

"Naomi, I want to give you another orgasm before I finish." He stood, pulling me up gently by my hands. I followed him over to the bed, and he lied down with his head on his pillow. "Sit on my face baby."

My mouth dropped, not only had I never done that, but he had already eaten me out. I blushed again, feeling very hot all of a sudden.

"Kankuro, I don't know..." I tried to avoid his eye contact, my heart was racing.

"It's ok babe, I promise you will love it, and so will I, you taste so damn good I could lick you all day." He grinned at me crossing his hands behind his head. "I'm waiting."

"Alright fine, you crazy man" I giggled nervously.

I climbed on top of him shanking as I straddled his face, I placed both my hands on his wall for leverage and slowly sat down.

"Oh baby," he moaned as he nuzzled me a bit. "Your so wet"

"Shit." I whispered as he started getting deeper. He gripped my ass with both his hands, causing me to rock on his face. The feeling was unlike any other I had ever felt.

I could feel a fire burning in my lion, as he used the Chakra strings in his fingers to enhance the sensation. It wasn't long before I was fully riding his face, as I gripped my breast in one hand, and held the wall with my other.

"Oh god Kankuro!" I screamed out as I reached another fantastic orgasm! I kept going for as long as I could until I couldn't take anymore, before I fell off of him right onto the floor.

"Naomi?!" he jumped down out of breath from me suffocating him for 5 minutes. "Are you ok?!" his tone was so concerning.

(KPOV) Naomi reached her climax, squirting and Cumming on my lips, I held my breath a bit longer until she stopped fucking my face ,and fell to the floor almost as if she had fainted.

I jumped down after her.

"Naomi, are you ok?' I picked her up and sat her on my bed.

"I'm... Fine." She managed to whisper, she was also out of breath and I think she had used up the rest of her energy with that 2nd orgasm.

"Are you sure?" I sat her on the bed, she looked weak. "I guess I took it too far didn't I?" I laughed rubbing the back of my head.

She smiled up me tiredly and I chuckled. "Alright, its bed time then." I leaned down kissing her until she laid down on my side of the bed, and I covered her up.

She sat up slightly and frowned at me. "That's it then?"

"Wait, what do you mean?" I said crossing my arms on the other side of my bed.

She blushed again and smiled at me "I just mean that, well... That you didn't get to..." she bit her lip nervously. "To finish yourself." She finally said as she bit her finger nails eagerly.

"Oh, babe that's ok." I smiled widely. "You can return the favor another time, right?" I winked her, and laid down, pulling her close to me and stealing some blankets.

She was so warm as she curled into me, and buried her face into my chest. I could feel her smiling.

"Goodnight babe." I kissed her head, she was already passed out. A few hours later, I sat at the desk, with a candle it. I adjusted some bolts on Crows arm as Naomi slept peacefully in my bed. She was curled up in the middle of it on her stomach, the sheet fitted perfectly to her curves.