Chapter 8

(NPOV) I didn't know how I felt, I just knew that was drunk and upset.

I stormed out of the restaurant, my shoes in my hand, stumbling out the door.

As soon as I got outside, Kankuro grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. "I don't know where you get off saying things like that to me." His eyes were filled with hurt.

I jerked my arm back and stepped back a few times. "Why don't you just leave me alone Kankuro!" I yelled at him. Hit clinched his fists, and looked me in the eyes.

"Fine." He said. "I don't need to involve myself with a bitter bitch like you anyways. You would surly just break my heart." His words stung as he turned and left me in the night, alone on the street.

Why was I being so bitter to him? I mean it's not like he was actually trying to force me into anything; he was simply offering.

My eyes welled with tears, and I clenched my bag and shoes to my chest.

"What have I done?" I said out loud. I thought I was ready to give him a chance, but last second I had to go and ruin it.

(KPOV) I walked through the streets of the leaf village, back to the room I had rented. I couldn't stop thinking about Naomi. I thought all this time that she was sweeter thank Sakura, but she had given me plenty of reasons to think otherwise. All I could think was, Kiba must have really hurt her. To the point where she no longer trusted men.

I stripped down my boxers and cleaned the paint off my face, before falling back on the bed in a huff.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. "This is why I don't date."

(NPOV) "Naomi!" I could hear a man's voice calling after me. I started walking faster, mainly because I thought it was Kankuro. How could I be face to face with him now? I wish I could go back to the beginning of the night, I was such a lousy date. Even worse, I was cold hearted to him.

I tripped on my feet and fell to the ground hard. I tried to sit up, tears streaming from my face.

A strong pair of hands gripped my arms, pulling me up into a tight embrace.

"Kiba?" I cried. I knew it was him the moment he held me.

"It's ok Naomi, come on. Let's go home." He lifted me off the ground.

The lights were blurry, as everything spun around me. I struggled to stay awake as Kiba walked with me in his arms, but soon I drifted off.

I opened my eyes to see Kiba standing in the kitchen, he was pouring a cup of tea. I sat up slowly, looking around at his apartment.

"Why did you bring me here?" I called to him roughly.

"Oh hey, feeling better?" he asked as he brought me the cup of tea, and knelt down in front of me. I blushed as he placed his hand on my forehead.

"Did he hurt you?" he asked me sternly. "I need to know." He cracked his knuckles.

"No kiba." I rolled my eyes, and tried to sand, I had no strength though.

"If he hurt you, I swear to god Naomi," he growled.

I gathered my strength enough to stand. "He could never hurt me worse than you did." I glared at him before heading to the door.

He pushed the door closed, as soon as I opened it, and stepped in the way, his strong arms crossed over his chest. He frowned down at me.

"I can take the insults all night." He said stepping toward me. "You can't lie to me, though. When did you start seeing him?"

"That's none of your goddamn business." I hissed. "Plus I'm not even seeing him." I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on my hips.

"Oh right, you expect me believe that?" he laughed. "Then why are you dressed like that, if you weren't planning on fucking him?"

I winced at his dirty words.

"Kiba, let me go." I said firmly, stepping back with one foot, my hand stretched out in front of me, in a wobbly stance. This only made him laugh even harder. I crossed my arms over my chest, I was way too drunk and emotional for this right now.

A tear streamed down my face from frustration.

"Naomi." He said pulling me in as I sobbed. I banged on his chest with my fist.

"Dammit kiba, I'm not supposed to be doing this with you." I cried out. "I'm supposed to be over you."

"I've missed you so much." He whispered to me, smiling with his fangs out.

To be honest, I didn't love Kiba anymore, but with his strong body pressed against me, and the alcohol rushing through my blood, his scent was intoxicating. His lips crashed into mine, as I let all my dignity fall around me. He ripped my dress off, tossing it on the floor as he carried me to his room, his lips never leaving mine.

I blurred in and out of reality, taking all my anger out on him. My nails dug deep into his back, as his breath was hot falling onto me. I screamed out in pain as he sank his teeth into my neck. It wasn't as great as I remembered, and I'm sure that was because I didn't love him anymore. He reached his climax, howling out a roar. He was such a show off. I rolled my eyes as he collapsed next to me, pretty much asleep as soon as he hit the pillow. He didn't even try to get me off; he wasn't romantic for even a second. I wasn't stupid, I know it was because this was a pity screw; he still didn't have feelings for me, even in the nicest dress I owned.

It wasn't my proudest moment, laying there naked in Kiba's bed, as he slept next to me with his arm wrapped around me. I rolled my eyes, as he kicked his leg in his sleep. Same old Kiba. I pulled on my dress, and gathered my things.

"I hope your happy now." I whispered down at him, as I softly kissed his forehead. "It won't happen again." A tear rolled down my cheek, then I slipped out into the early morning.