Episode 50: Come and get Me!

Trista Washington’s heart skipped a beat as the arrow was launched at her and her friends. She gasped which caused her to close her eyes while lifting up her hands halfway.

“Tenesh,” she whispered and after a couple of seconds she began fluttering her eyes, realizing that no one was making a sound or anything. Trista was speechless when she saw the arrow coming at them in slow motion. Time was moving slowly,

            “…the hell?” asked Trista, being the only one unaffected. She quickly flung her right hand and cast, “Unka.” A gust of wind knocked the arrow off course and it exploded causing time to revert back to normal and without hesitating the guy did a back flip, turned around and sprinted down the hall.

            “Wha?” asked Jenna.

            “After him!” shouted Travis. In their transformed state, The Elemental Warriors as a group ran after him, traveling down the hallway in search for this mysterious intruder.

            “Zac left…Trista, you’re with me,” commanded Travis

            “Right!” everyone said. Trista and Travis turned right while Zac made a sharp left turn and Jenna and Angela kept on straight, hoping to cut the guy off.

            “There!” shouted Jenna, seeing the guy dashing down the hall. Angela did the horns symbol and cast,

            “Water.” The water inside the small water fountain up ahead of him splashed out and formed into a net. Jenna smacked her hand on the left side of the wall and cast,

            “Earth.” The walls started to crackle and move as giant handles formed from the walls clashed together barely missing the guy. Again and again the hands came together, but each time missing by an inch. Jenna took her head off and flew down, trying to catch up with Angela. The started to approach the water net and slowly rotated his body, throwing a sparkling dagger at Angela, which caused her to stop. The guy crossed his fingers and the dagger exploded with a fog type substance that ensnared both Jenna and Angela and caused the water nut to crumble as Angela lost her concentration.

            The guy kicked the door and turned right,

            “Travis, over here,” said Trista.

            “Damn, its like he knows the castle,” he mentioned. Travis conjured a lightning attack, but to Trista surprise the guy wasn’t trying to dodge it, but more like out run it. He kept going and going when all of a sudden Zac came from the left in front of him and set loose a fireball. The guy placed his left foot on the wall and pushed off of it, grabbing onto a chandelier and swung over Zac’s head and continued running. Suddenly both the lightning attack and fireball slammed into one another and a wave was set loose startling Trista to raise her hands and said,

            “Tenesh.” All of a sudden, the wave started to slow down and so was everyone else. Trista dodged over the wave and grabbed the guy, “Gotcha.” Time reverted back thus the wave knocked both Zac and Travis in the opposite direction. The guy broke free as Trista’s eyes flashed animalistly as Roxi through a punch, but he blocked it. He jumped in the air to throw a kick, but Roxi did a split and positioned herself on over. Roxi jumped up and went in for another punch when the guy put up his palm and on contact caused a rippling affect that reverted Trista back to normal as she fell onto the floor.  

            He jetted toward an opening which led to a balcony as the gang regrouped.

            “What is he doing?” asked Angela.

            “Dammit, after him,” said Zac. When they reached the balcony, the guy jumped, landing in a forest-like environment.

            “Shit,” cussed Jenna.

            “After him now!” ordered Travis, jumped over the balcony as well. They followed and saw the guy a few yards away from them.  The guy held out and stretched his hands with his palms facing forward and began flicking them, which triggered a portal.

            “Don’t let him go!” shouted Trista. He jumped ran into the portal and so the gang which took them back to their home city.

            Deep within the dimension called the Aurora Galaxy, a hazed demented planet called Hexsidus, ninth planet from Th’rial. Na’ash came out of the entrance of the unholy temple’s main chamber. The main chamber had a narrow floor path and on the left side was water and on the right side had water as well. Down the stone pathway there was an stone circle and in the middle was a beautiful jade statue of a gorgeous female sitting down in a thrown-like chair.

            “Bring them in,” ordered Na’ash. Sharads entered and magically pinned Syrus, Tyisim, and Frost onto the walls of the chamber. Na’ash placed two red shards into The Skull of Damballa’s eye sockets.

            “Sir, its time,” informed one of the Sharads. The skull began to levitate in Na’ash’s hands and he aimed it at Syrus first. The shards glowed a bright red color,

            “AHHHH!” screamed Syrus as his Crystal Heart ripped right out of him. Na’ash did the same for Frost and Tyisim, extracting their Crystal Hearts. The three Crystal Hearts circled around the jade statue as Na’ash began chanting.

Hec um Spectrum. Livi non Incorpore. Vokare lamares de Tortuis. Decretum Aspungare. Del angelus Resves . En Inferno Inremetablis.”

Strange creepy organ music started to play in the background. All of a sudden a pair of huge dark green shaded eyes appeared over him. The eyes had a very small pupil with shading around it.   

            “Huhahahahuh. Huhahahahhuuuh.” The eyes stared down directly at the skull. “Huhahahahuh. Huhahahahhuuuh,” cackled the female voice as the eyes slowly lowered down from the ceiling and was absorbed inside the statue.

            Suddenly the temple began shaking uncontrollable, rocks started to fall from the ceiling into the water as the statue started to crack; without warning the statue shattered into pieces. The shaking stopped, but Na’ash had to cover his eyes from the marvelously green glow coming his way. When the glow settled, there was a beautiful tall black woman with long wavy green hair, dark green shaded eyes with them having a very small pupil with shading around it, dark lips; she was wearing an all black and green gown with green high-heeled boots.

            “Where is he?” she asked softly in an accent that sounded Jamaican as the three Crystal Hearts went back inside their owner’s body.