Episode 54: Dress to Possess II

“Trista!” shouted Travis, “What the hell are you doing!” She smiled at him and bent over and whispered in his ear,        

“Guess again sweetie.” Worry took over his eyes as he said,

            “Stella?!” while taking a step back.  

            “The one and only,” she said with a grin. He wanted to reach out and grabbed her and shaking her while saying,

            “Trista…you’re in there somewhere right? Fight it…control your power.” That’s when Stella raised a brow.

            “Controlled? What makes you think we want to be controlled?” she asked. Travis looked around seeing that lots of guys crowding behind her. Suddenly the guys started to separate from one another as Stella developed a puzzling look on her face. All of a sudden, Stella moved back as if someone pushed her,

            “Wha?” she asked as she was pushed again. “What are you doing to me?”

            “Nothing,” said Travis as wind rushed through her, causing her to gasp.

            “I did it…I got control,” said Trista, pushing her hair back.

            “You did it! Do you know how?” Travis asked while walking over to her. She shook her head as her memory from there to here become fuzzy.

            “It doesn’t matter now,” she answered as the music switch to Rihanna’s “Please don’t stop the Music.”

            “Wanna dance?” she asked.

            “What…now?” he asked.

            “Yeah now. We didn’t get to dance at the party because someone couldn’t come,” she said while looking at him.

Trista, Travis, and everybody in the club that wanted to dance, placed their hands in the air and started clapping to the beat. They placed their hands down and started smooth dancing to the beat. Trista moved her lower body very slowly, as if time was slowing down, her curves waving away in a seductive belly dance. Travis did the same, moving slow as if time had slowed down, but as the beat increased they moved more rapidly, feeling each other vibe.

Trista winded her body up and down in a snake-like motion, pressing her body onto his while he did the same. Trista turned around and placed her back against Travis’ chest and caressed the back of his neck with her hand. Travis danced to the rapid fast beat. Trista ran her fingers down her curly blonde hair, her body bouncing, pressing her body onto his while he did the same, only when both their bodies made contact she never felt a dude like Travis before. The vibes he giving off was fresh and mysterious, the connection she wanted was starting to electrify, until….

Jenna moved her lower body very slowly, as her curves waving away in a seductive belly dance. Travis moved slow, soon facing each other again, the beat increasing as they moved more rapidly, feeling this new sexually attention. Their bodies separated and they gave each other some space, but still dancing ever so closely.

They continued to dance the same like the last chorus played. Jenna started to pop, lock, and drop as Travis kept moving when both Jenna and Trista halted without warning, seeing a hooded figure in the crowed over Travis’ right shoulder.

“What is it?” he asked over the music. Trista stepped back, pumping into something by accident.

“Oh I’m sorr…Prince Dycoon?”