Episode 59: Metal

“Whoa she transformed,” said Angela shockingly.

            “Your tricks won’t work on us Chakca. We defeated your children and we’ll certainly defeat you,” inserted Travis.

            “Children?” asked Chakca who was puzzled

            “Children of Xiong,” added Jenna.

            “Ohhhh…them,” she said with disgust in her voice. “They’re not my children.”

            “Not my children say whaddd?” asked Trista.

            “When Xiong vanished he…somehow manifested three different parts of him. Thus not making them our legit children,” explained Chakca.

            “So the three bastards we faced were merely clones of him?” asked Zac.

            “Get rid of them,” ordered Chakca. Liquid metal ran down Daloris’ arm, onto her hands. As she began lifting them the liquid metal started to harden and form long 12-inch metal claws.

            “Dammmmmn,” said the Elemental Warriors. Daloris jumped in the air and launched her claws as she was coming back down which caused Angela, Jenna, and Zac to put up a shield. However it was somehow shattered.

            “Hey, Trista is mine!” shouted Yaris, charging in. Yaris swung a fist at Travis, but he lucky dodged it in time and countered it with a spin kick, which was blocked by her arm. All of a sudden the book lit up,

            “Clivva!” said Jenna, casting a new spell. This spell manipulated the roots of plants and trees from above to come down and immobilize Daloris by grabbing her right arm and left leg. Daloris used her left hand and cut through the roots like paper.

            “I call forth the power that only you and I possess. Let the metal rise up and cut through the foes that stand against us! Ast Enve!” cast Daloris flicking her hand, causing multiple sickle-shaped energy beams to be fired. Three of those beams hit Jenna.

            Zac grabbed Yaris and pinned her down while Travis asked Daloris to forgive him, unleashing a lightning attack on her. The attack hi, making Daloris kneel to the ground, but she stood up like it didn’t faze her. Travis’ eyes widen seeing that she absorbed the lightning as it traveled all around her body. With her claws lifted up she sent his attack right back at him which caused Angela to step in front of him casting a defense spell,

            “Zen-baladen!” Water swirled around them, creating a water shield that can absorb electrical attacks.

            “Vyga be damned, they’re too close to the book,” complained Chakca. At that time the Sharads finally lifted the Double Dragon alter.

            “Let’s move out!” shouted Chakca, closing the book. Seconds later everyone disappeared, but the Elemental Warriors.