Episode 53: Dress to Possess I

Zac ran downstairs, crossing over into his living room, seeing that Angela was fast asleep on the couch. She began tossing and turning, mumbling to the point where Zac approached to wake her up. He extended his hand, but it stopped short as Zac started to feel a rush of emotions all of a sudden.

            “Shit! Now?” he complained, feeling a vision coming along. He started to stumble back as everything around him began to darken when unknowingly, Angela grabbed his hand and her eyes flashed opened. This fusion caused them to be sucked into a visionary world, which happened once before back when Angela was knocked out and when Zac touched her, he foresaw the what-if future of the destruction of the O’megka K-I.

            “Where are we?” asked Angela, everything around them was so fuzzy.

            “I have no idea,” answered Zac. Everything around them was black, but a square shape frame.

            “Syrus!” called out Angela, seeing his face. Syrus began lifting up his head to the sound of Angela’s voice.

            “Syrus help us...where are you? A clue…something?” asked Angela. Syrus summoned up all the strength he had left and started to turn his head, looking all around the temple. Na’ash who was sitting Indian-style came out of mediation, realizing he was feeling the presence of someone beside the people in the room. He stood up as his senses led him to Syrus. Na’ash raised his hand, which caused Angela to let go of Zac’s arm, and a shock knocked Zac down, landing on the rug.

            “What the hell was that?” he asked, picking his head up.

            “We have to tell the others,” suggested Angela.

            Trista closed the door behind her and checked the refrigerator. There was a note, which read that her father was going to be late for dinner and that Trista’s mom went off to do some grocery shopping. Trista’s eyes darted to the left, hearing music coming from upstairs. She concentrated and spread out her senses, but felt the presence of no one throughout the entire house. She went toward the stairs and crept up lightly, watching every step. The music was coming from her room, which was odd because she swore she turned everything off before she left for school.

            Trista opened her door and saw no one in her room as she stepped inside. Her room was warm and cozy with pink walls and a queen size pink bed. Her closet doors were made from real wood and fading light from outside was coming through the opened windows. She approached her radio to turn it off but upon reaching out for it, her hand stopped short. The music playing prevented her from turning it off as it started to be a relaxing tempting melody. Her hand retracted back as she started to rub her neck allowing the music take over her. A sudden rush of wind caused Trista knock her head back as her hair danced in frenzy. She brought her head down when her eyes turned completely white, a smile on her face caused it to subside and her eyes returned to normal.

            Later on that day, the moon was full and lit up the sky so beautifully. Jenna was over at the Biohazard, hanging out with Daloris who wore a tightblack halter neck mini dress that showed her curves in all the right places. She wore a chain as a belt that draped down on her left side, looking like it was three chains on her and silver high heels to match.

            Jenna had on a cute top and some dark blue jeans to make the outfit flow.

            “Wooo!” screamed Jenna over the music, rocking to the beat.

            “Gurl you’re crazy,” said Daloris who was dancing with Darrel.

            “Ya know it,” said Jenna with a laugh. She was drawing in a crowd through her wild personality when she noticed a familiar figure walking into the club. Jenna separated herself from the others and headed over toward Trista and asked,

            “What the hell are you doing here?” She scooted Jenna aside and said with a seductive grin,

            “…I’m ready to party.” Trista was wearing a dark blue jean jacket that stopped at her breast level. The chain around her neck came down inside her cleavage and out at the bottom of the jacket, touching her bare abs. She also had on a short skirt with black high heel boots on. Her hair was more in curls than the usual long flowing look.

            Trista found her way onto the dance floor, feeling the seductive beat of the music playing all around her. She lifted her hands in the air as she swayed her hips back and forth. She soon swung her hands in the air as her hips started to roll up and down in a wave motion side to side. She turned around toward a guy and started to touch herself in a seductive motion, luring him to her web.

            Trista ran her fingers through her hair and then caressed her neck oh so gently to the point where her hand stated to move downward, touching her soft warm snug breast, and then her small waist. She walked over to another guy, backing her butt up on him. He enjoyed it as she started to wind her butt upward and then slowly downward on him.

            “Trista!” shouted Travis, “What the hell are you doing!” She smiled at him and bent over and whispered in his ear,

            “Guess again…”