Episode 64: Resurrection

[Just wanted to thank you guys so much for checking out my stories, especially this series. I also would like to thank my fans for the comments they leave. Yes, I do actually read them and keep them coming =P. Keep the writing love strong!]

Zac red eyes reverted back to normal from their foggy white appearance. He saw that he was standing back in stretched hallway, next to Angela. She turned his head seeing Yaris heading over toward Trista who was on the floor. Had gaining the Powers of the gods amplified Zac’s craft, extending his visions other than seconds?

Ly-sist,” Daloris quickly cast as her arm became engulf in metal, causing a shockwave to echo the hallway when rock and metal connected. “Ly-si” Daloris cast again, summoning the metal to appear on her left leg as she thrust her arm upward, causing Jenna to lose balance as she spin kicked Jenna straight into a wall.

Zac knew what was suppose to happen next to well and to change what is to come, he conjured up a fireball and threw it at Yaris just as Angela cast her part of the spell.

“Zac!” she shouted. Daloris twirled her Reizengon, blocking Angela’s attack while Yaris jumped back from the fire.

“Bonded we our power, cometh toward where the wind blow, beyond were shadows dwell! Zengon!” chanted Daloris, while pulling onto the chain as it morphed into a silver bo-staff.

“Angela!” shouted Travis as his twin hook-blades materialized. Angela summoned her black bladed sword as well and stood next to him as Daloris grinned. She spun around, slamming her bo-staff into both Travis and Angela’s weapons as they positioned them to defend. On contact the blow was so strong it caused them to slid back a bit. Both Travis and Angela lifted up, making Daloris hold the bo-staff in both hands as she defended and countered.

“Yaris! You don’t have to do this,” said Zac.

“Stay out of this, Trista is mine,” Yaris stated.

“You’re right, she is yours. Just as much as you are hers,” he said while Trista stood up.

“You two are one in the same, ripped around by a powerful enchantment. Only you two can break the spell together. You claim that Trista’s love is your hate so allow Trista’s sorrow become your strength to do what must be done and return to her,” Zac tried to explain to them.

Yaris looked at Trista, now realizing that she is apart of her and with that held out her hand. A shocking look came on Trista’s face, as she inched her way over toward her. When their hands touched a light flashed as Trista absorbed Yaris back inside her, finally regaining control over her, the beast that she is personality. Soon Yaris’ body was no more.

Eyes of green floated to the doorway as Chakca rested herself on it. She gave a chuckled before summoning,

Manusdiabolicordeexeunt etalienarapit.” Chakca had a bright green aura around her hands and when she lifted them up, the aura took form of skeleton hands that zigged passed Daloris, Travis, and Angela, zagged passed Prince Leo, Jenna, and Zac, and went like a dart hitting the target, pierced directly into Trista’s back.