Episode 61: Planetary Alignment

A beam of light traveled from the planet Th’rial, straight to Hexsidus. The beam crash-landed on a flatted rock surface. The Elemental Knights looked around seeing that the land was combined with heat from radioactive breakdown, residual heat, and heat from the pressure of contraction, caused the planet at this stage to be almost molten. To protect them form the heat, Aureka cast a spell upon landing. Jenna pointed out two people guarding the temple-like structure. 

            “Hey boys,” taunted Trista, flipping back her hair. “I’m so hot.” The two guards stared at her when suddenly she locked her swords and released her Diamond Whirlwind attack that removed the guards from their post.

            Both Angela and Zac busted through the gate of the temple and with their swords, blocked the swords drawn by two more Sharad guards. That’s when Jenna flew up and used her Emerald Avalanche to subdue them.

            Within the ceremony hall, ceremonial dancers called Berserkers performed a tribal dance for their master return. In their bearskin tribal costumes, they began dancing around the centerfold as the Sharads moved the Double Dagon in place. Na’ash began placing the Dark Diamond in the West direction. He then placed the skull North, all three Children of Xiong’s weapons East, and the Book of the Craft was in Chakca’s possession who was in the direction South.

            “It is time…bring them,” she ordered. Shadow Priests entered the room and with them were Prince Dycoon, Syrus, Frost, and Tyisim. The three were chained, but the prince as Na’ash somehow shoved him inside the huge Double Dragon diamond. Prince Dycoon stumbled inside; stepping on what was Xiong’s armor. After Na’ash was done, he then left the area, however back in the hall; the gang was greeted by Daloris in the front and Yaris in the back.