Episode 62: Death of an Elemental Warrior

“Let the one we call Hatred become one with my power. Allow us to bond together so that we make take down the enemy that stands before us! Reizengon!” Daloris summoned while stepping forward. The metal that she created morphed into a weapon unlike any they have come into contact with. She began dragging her new weapon of fueled by hatred. Daloris was pulling on a massive chain with ease and at the end of the right side was a huge spike ball. On the left end was a grappling hook. Their eyes widen with fear as Daloris swung the chain with the spike ball at the end first, over her head.

“Well we can see her powers are weapon based,” added Zac.

“Metal…who knew,” said Jenna. They all moved out of the way as Daloris’ grip loosened, letting the chain go.

 The chain zipped through Daloris’ hand as the grappling hook end was coming up. The spike ball traveled at great speed, as Jenna jumped out of the way. The spike ball crashed into a wall, presumed stuck. Daloris with grace pulled the chain back, causing the spike ball to come unstuck and as the chain zoomed retracted, she lifted up her left hand and started twirling the other end of the chain with the grappling hook to it. This gave the clear as Yaris pounced on Trista. 

With the other end of the chain still coming back, Daloris did a 360-degree turn, launching the grappling hook, grabbing the last part of the spike ball chain. Jenna smacked the grapping hook with her axe as Prince Leo spiraled in the air out of the way. He landed roughly, but dashed straight toward her. She saw him coming so she pulled the grappling hook’s chain with her left hand and twirled her body around, letting go of the spike ball. As the grappling hook was coming back to Daloris the spike ball headed toward Travis who knew that he couldn’t avoid this attack with his swords. Even if he dodged it, the chain itself would get him. So as the spike ball approached, he crossed his swords, wrapped them within the chain and then reversed the attack by swinging he sword to his left causing the spike ball to smash into a different section of the wall.

Daloris, pulled the chain with the spike ball end back and as Trista landed on her feet, she saw that Daloris already launched the grappling hook. She jumped, but this time as the grappling hook passed her, Daloris lifted the chain up and down causing a wave motion to appear. The wave made the chain wrapped around Trista’s left foot and as it touched the floor, Daloris pulled on the chain causing Trista to slip and fall hard onto the floor. Trista had a surprising look on her face.

While on the floor, Daloris made her way toward her by spinning the chain around, her right hand almost touching the spike ball itself. Daloris saw fear in Trista’s green eyes and liked it as she slammed the spike ball down. Trista did the only thing she could do and rolled to the left out of the way when it hit, breaking tiled floor. Daloris kept doing it over and over and on the last smash, Trista got up on all fours and tried to run, but Daloris lifted the chain up and down, creating that wave effect again, causing Trista to spiral in the air and slam back down to the ground.

Just as Daloris was about to slam the spike ball on top of Trista once and for all, Jenna hardened up,

Ly-sist,” Daloris quickly cast as her arm became engulf in metal, causing a shockwave to echo the hallway when rock and metal connected. “Ly-si” Daloris cast again, summoning the metal to appear on her left leg as she thrust her arm upward, causing Jenna to lose balance as she spin kicked Jenna straight into a wall. Angela and Zac formed a counter spell that created steam, blind-siding Daloris. This gave Prince Leo the chance to do a spinning barrel kick that caused Daloris to drop her weapon. The weapon liquefied and vanished as Daloris stood up with a pissed expression on her face. 

“I love you Trista. I just want to play with you, is that so much to ask for?” asked Yaris, standing over her.

“Uh…hell yeah, considering that play is to kill,” said Trista, moving her feet thus tripping Yaris. Trista backflipped up as did Yaris.

“You don’t get it do you?” asked Yaris.

“I get it. I…am you,” said Trista. The rage inside Yaris overwhelmed her as she swung her hand, sending five sharp claws at Trista.

Scarlarno!” cast Trista. With this new time spell, she was able to switch her position with that of Yaris, who had just fired claws at Trista's heart. Yaris was now standing in the spot Trista was in and was hit in the chest by her own claws. Yaris had a shocking look on her face, stunned that Trista finally regained control over her, the beast that she is personality. Soon Yaris’ body was no more and disappeared.

“Travis!” shouted Angela. Travis looked over to see Trista turning around with blood on her hand.

“Trista!” he shouted, running toward her. He embraced her, not understanding what just happed. Yaris got hit, not her.

“We were one once. Now we are together again,” she said in a faint voice. “I…I love you.” Trista fell in Travis’ arms, heart not beating anymore.

“Trista…Trista…TRISTA!!”