Episode 63: There will be Blood

"Trista wake up...wake up!" begged Travis, shaking the stiff body.

"This is a joke right? She's just playing joke...very sick little joke right?" asked Jenna. They all gathered around, but Leo who turned to notice Daloris grabbing her head, coming in and out of hypnosis.

"Trista..." she whispered, trying to figure out what was going on. She looked up at Leo who created this ring of light and blew into it as it traveled in her direction like a puff of smoke. It went through her, blowing passed her hair as if a weight has been lifted off of her. She then realized who everyone was and what she had done.

"Bring her back. You're the Princess, you have that type of power," said Travis in rage.

"I cannot. I do not possess that kind of power, not yet at least," said Princess Aureka.

"Then who does!"

"Travis! We have a job to do. So I'm going to need you to pull yourself together and finish-the mission," explained Leo.

"Who the hell do you think you are giving me orders to pull myself together? You claimed to be from the 'future' and yet you did nothing to stop this from happening. Who should I be pissed at, them...or you?" he asked.

"I...am sooo sorry you guys," said Daloris.

"She's normal again," explained Leo.

"I don't know about you Travis, but I'm ready to use my rage and kick some Chakca ass," said Angela.

Within the ceremony hall, there was a giant hole in the roof that allowed one to view the stars. Chakca looked up seeing that it was almost time for the resurrection to begin.

"IT...IS TIME!" she expelled, as the dancers stomped around the Double Dragon, fire exploding with excitement. Frost, Tyisim, and Syrus were chained up on an iron bed that began cranking upward as the double doors busted opened.

"Ah, you come," said Chakca, while turning around to face them.

"Stop this now!" commanded Princess Aureka, seeing Dycoon inside the giant diamond.

"AHHHH!" screamed Leo and before Aureka knew it, Leo charged forward after Chakca without any warning.

"Sorry, have we met?" she asked, flicking her hand as green miasma formed. He stopped and created the horn symbol with both of his hands and cast,

"Asta contesta!" The green miasma literally shattered as Chakca eyes widen is complete shock.

"Impossible, that's chaos magic. I'm the only one who knows such craft. Who are you?" she asked with disgusted.

"DIE!" he yelled, but she counted him with a dash of her arm and sent Leo flying into a wall.

"Stop them!" she ordered. Chakca formed the horn sign with her right hand, which caused the gauntlet to fly out of Aureka's grasp and into the giant diamond. Sharads surrounded the Elemental Knights; however Travis would not let this stop him from taking revenge.

"TATHA!" He shouted as three electrical cannons formed around him in a circle. Each one unleashed a lightning bolt that took out all three Sharads in one hit.

"The planets are all aligned, let the resurrection begin...Huhahahahuh!"