Episode 58: Sixth Element Revealed

The Elemental Warriors flew up toward Cloud Nine, high up in the sky.

            “Okay, if I was a hand thingy glove…where would I hide?” asked Jenna.

            “Gauntlet sweetie…learn it,” suggested Trista.

            “Ass hun…kiss it,” said Jenna, snapping right back. They began to look around, shoving stuff here and there. The place was empty which seemed odd, but then again maybe it was for the best.

            “Whose bright idea was this anyways?” asked Trista, sitting down in a chair.

            “…all of ours,” answered Travis.

            “Oh…right,” said Trista and then she scooted the chair, “Ahh!” The chair fell backwards, causing her to scream.

            “You alright?” Travis asked, walking over to help her up.

            “I’m fine, I’m…ooo,” said Trista seeing that the chair unlocked and exposed a trapdoor. Jenna came over and opened the trapdoor and inside was the right hand gauntlet, a part of the armor Xiong had. Jenna closed the trapdoor and they moved and placed the chair back where it was.

            “Okay, so we now know where the gauntlet is, now what?” asked Angela.

            “We need to find Chakca and do as Aureka told us and stall,” Travis explained to them.

            “How are we supposed to do that? Not like we actually know where she is?” asked Trista.

            “We do know she has the spellbook right?” asked Zac.

            “How else would she know about us and our powers,” added Jenna.

            “So maybe instead of us going after Chakca, we go after the spellbook,” suggested Zac as everyone looked at him with blank stares.

            “How do you suggest we do this?” asked Travis

            “We…wish for it of course,” smiled Zac.

            “…wish for it? As in wishcraft?” asked Jenna.

            “Well I can’t do it, but if we combine and fuse our wishes as one, the spellbook should react and do the rest for us. After all, it’s still our book,” informed Zac.